Out with the old boyffriends in with the new : chapter 4

'Ross!' I shout and pretend to be happy like I said I never really love him I just wanted to make Lewis jealous so he could ask me out.

Ross looks at me so romantically 'princess I'm so happy to see you!'

(Princess was my nickname)

He went to hug me and I put my hand out in a handshake position it's was so awkward he stopped and looked at me for a little and said ' so what's been happening in your life ur what 23 now?!'

I put the most fake grin on the planet 'oh yeah we're the same age so obviously ! But no not much just moved! So what have you been up to?'

'Well I recently became a lawyer sort of thing but also my dad one the lottery ! So you know I'm pretty rich these days,I know it's a bit sudden but I was thinking Would you like to come to my mansion?'

I feel bad if I say no so I nodded my head and before I new it I was in his Lamborghini !

I gasp and my eyes go wide as he pulls up at this amazing mansion.

'You live here?!?!' I say while in amazement.

'Yep just say the word and it will be ours !' He whispers in my ear.

'ROSS!!' I scream, 'we have only met up ! Also I'm with Lewis!'

Ross picks my chin up in the most disrespectful way 'I try to please you and you reject me?!' He says with a disgusted look on his face.

I screw my face up 'get off me Ross !'

He hits me right across my face and I fall straight to the bottom .

'How dare you I thought you were being nice and to tell u the truth I never loved you I used you so I could get Lewis to ask me out!' I yell why I get up off the floor and point at him, and as soon as i go to walk off he grabs my hair and pulls me back.
He then screams at me "liar!liar!liar! I know you loved me admit it admit it now! And you should be dating me not that scum!" At this point his face is red like a beetroot and the only thing to do is quickly text Lewis, he's seriously nuts! It's like a horror movie right now I'm not surprised if he grabs some knives!

'What do you want?' Ross says in a quieter tone.

'What?' I say confused.

'What do you want me to buy you?! Huh! Perfume, clothes, makeup? Another house ?' He says louder and louder.

'I don't want anything from you Ross' I say to him while I play with my hair I usually do that when I'm nervous.

Lewis pulls up and runs out the car, he look at me and tells me to get in the car, I run into the car as quickly as possible I watch out the window to see what thee boys are doing, I see Lewis going into Rosses face he then pushes him Ross pushes him to a few punches are thrown.

We reach my apartment where Lewis made me some coffee got me a blanket and hugged me,he kissed my head and asked me the full story so I told him o could see it, I could see it in his eyes he looked like he wanted to kill Ross,"I can't believe you dated him and I can't believe I was friends with him!"  After along talk we got a restraining order on him, and a soon as the court heard he go fired! So that teaches him a lesson  Lewis put his hand on my knee "he isn't our problem anymore."

~ hey hey hey hope ur enjoying this ! I know it was a little dramatic but Ross probably won't be any more I thought it kinda changed the story so now I will concentrate on the romance, I will accept any suggestions I'm working on other books so keep ur eyes open!  Bye bye m-wauh 😚💋~