Chapter one:wake up bitch!!

"Ez wake up bitchh" I hear a voice from the distance but I'm too comfy and sleepy to wake up,so I ignore it and go back to sleep. Which wasn't the greatest idea.

"EZMAY A SPIDER!!" I shoot up off the bed running into my bathroom,to then hearing a sound of laughter belonging to the she devil my best friend Amelia,I unlock the door giving my best friend one of my nasty ass glares but only makes her laugh more at me. Bitch. Once she sobers up from her laughing fit, she gets down to business. "We are at a party tonight and you need to get ready for class lazy ass" She rushes out. A party hell no. "Tiny problem there I'm not going and class doesn't start until 9pm and it's fucking SEVEN!" As you can probably tell I'm not a morning person,but I get ready. "Ezzy please come on just once in your lives losen up,you can't keep living in the past" she says sadly. I continue doing my hair trying to get the brown curls in control. Attempting to not think about them. But I can't help it,my eyes fill with tears and I dash  to the toilet and begin to cry. Soon another presence I'd behind me. "I miss them so much" I cry out. "I know sweetie but I love you and you have to be happy they would of wanted you to be" she strokes my hair and continues. "Come I've picked you out an outfit and I'll do your makeup for school" I get up and my tears dried now. "Fine I'll go but you are doing my make up and hair too" I smile at her and hers widens.

After she finishes i look in the mirror and dam my highlight is glowing. I smile at my best friend thanking her. Looking at the time seeing it's eight and I still need to get coffee,eat, and pack my bags. So I hurriedly throw my books in,Nutella yes a jar of Nutella it's heaven. "Ezzy we're gunna be late you know how long the cues are in Starbucks's". So I sprint out in my white sneakers,but the wind hits me so I grab my jacket quick to put with my boyfriend jeans and baggy top. 

Half an hour later we arrive at campus just on time and bid our farewells since I do business and she does biology. I'm nearly finished with my bachelors degree, but I still have others too. The day drags painfully slow and I've still got technology yes I'm good at codes and shit. I have law to study too...
Finally the day ends and it's party time but before that I sit and watch pretty little liars with some Nutella.

A banging of a door startles me,I must of fell asleep it's 5:30,I open the door to Amelia-a vey furious one too. Crap.
"You fell asleep didn't you. No time to talk anyway take a shower I'll start my make up." She demands me.
I come out fresh as a daisy shaved legs and everything ,seeing Amelia ready. "You look stunning!!" I shriek,her blonde her is now curled and her eye makeup is light.  "Thank you E but your turn now" 25 minutes later...
"Go get dressed first and then you can look,i'll get changed in the bathroom" my dorm is quiet big and I go to my walk in closet picking out a skin tight dress that is pink and to go with my fluffy white coat and nude loubitons. I step out feeling incredibly self conscious Ame looks like a model. "I'm so jealous of you" I openly admit to her. "Bitchhh please look at you and your big ass in that mirror you look amazing!" I look in the mirror at my make up what is dark and has baby pink matte lips and my hairs curled,I'm shocked I look different my grey eyes stand out.

We get in the taxi,to a boys house who's called James who sits behind me in law. I begin to get nervous dam I'm 21 and I'm nervous,as we get closer the music booms and we find our selfs at James. "Let's get a drink, then we will hit the dance floor girl" she leads the way and I spot a few people who I know but they just stare because I'm actually at a party again,but ignore them. A drunk boy stands in front of Amelia who takes her to go to her boyfriend well so much of dancing. But I go to the drinks and take the bunch. Which taste really good for some reason not like normal ones. Hm weird,but I continue drinking more and  more,I look around to see people eating each other faces off and people playing beer pong and dancing. Until I realised a brown eyed boy is stood in front of me my head feels light. Fuck I forgot never drink the punch. "What's a pretty girl like you stood by her self" his arms snakes around my waist. "Erm I'm not interested" I attempt to move from his grip but it get tighter. "Where do you think your going ey" he press his self against me and that's when the adrenaline kicks in i down my 9 or 10 cup I don't know but I knee him and run. I feel dizzy,but I can't see a door "YOU FUCKING BITCH GET HERE NOW!" He screams I run faster falling all over and see a door and bolt out. We'll attempt to I'm kinda pissed out of my head someone must of spiked the bunch. Bunch I begin to laugh at it and start walking,swaying. "There she is" I turn around to see that he's gathered more people,I don't have time to take my shoes off and run I don't know where I am but it's dark and there closing in on me so I turn down an alley and lose them,but I cockle over. Fuck. "Ow" I hiss out but I get up and walk down further incase they come but I see figures at the end but it's a dead end. They are wizards!! They are magic. How did they get there, I wanna meet them reallllyyyyyy bad even though I'm drunk as a fart. I sway whilst running and bump into something hard. Which knocks me over. A wall, a fucking wall. Where's my parents I'm going to ring them,where's my phoneeyy but then I remember they are gone little even my sister, I begin to cry but I wanna see the fairies so I get up sobbing. Then a gun shot echoes  the alley, I scream immediately then body's turn to me. Fuck this is a long alley,but I have to see the fairies and I reach them wow there's 10 I think I walk forward wanting to see them more but another shot gets fired as I walk forward as I sober up and pain is all I feel. I look down to see blood.

Brads POV
I go to shoot another member of the gang but as I pull the trigger a girl steps forward. Shit. She looks down I hit her,why didn't no one see her? She begins to laugh. What the fuck? I shouldn't care and be the cold bastard I am but her eyes lock with mine as she falls,her tear stained face with those big  grey eyes. I run to catch her. "Charlie get me the car now! And Lucas take care of them now!" She lays lifeless on me and the stench of alcohol mixed with strawberries fill my nostril but then an over powering smell of blood does. This must of being the noise that was from earlier, I told jack to check it the useless fuck. "Hurry up fuck Jack I asked you to do one thing! And where the fuck is Charlie!" I scream and on time Charlie pulls up. I scoop the grey eyed girl up and rush back to the pad so Louis can stitch her up and make her alright. That's if she doesn't die on you. My subconsciousness reminds me no I'm not gunna let her die. "Charlie I need you to step on it. Now." I spit out her dress is soaked with blood so much blood. I'm brought out of daze when Charlie says we're here. I quickly gather her still applying pressure to her wound and run to the medical department.

Big shout out to Darkfairytale1234  go have a look at her books they are lit