Lake Days {GORDIE IMAGINE}

A/N: Requested Gordie imagine for 80swil I hope you like it!!!! Written using Y/N

I was currently packing. Gordie planned us a surprised weekend at a cabin by a lake. Gordie and I have been dating for two years. The problem is I think im in love with him but I dont know if we feels the same. It was finally summer and next year we were going to be seniors next year, so this was our last summer together before college. I heard a car horn honk and I hurried outside. There was Gordie, leaned up against his car, crossing his arms, with the stupidly cute grin on his face. I blushed and smiled as he took my bags and threw them into the back.

"Off we go"

....

"We're here" he said turning down the radio. I smiled as I saw a nice little log cabin right next to the beach. "What do you want to do first" he asked. I pulled out my beach towel.

"Swimming duh" I giggled and ran into the bathroom to change into my bikini. I walked out and I looked out the window to see Gordie already setting up chairs and an umbrella. I ran outside.

"Gordo!" I yelled jumping on his back. We were both laughing at my childish antics as he carried me out into the water. We both soon fell over into the water. We both got back up and I got back onto his back and kissed his cheek.

"Hello beautiful" he said smirking.

"Hi" I said.

"Hi, that's all I get," he said giving me a fake poutty face. I smiled and pecked him on the lips.

"Hey" I said before leaning in again for another kiss but instead dunking him into the water. I then made a run for it, or should I say swim. I ran to the beach and Gordie soon came after. I squealed as he picked me up and was about to throw me in the water, but didn't.

"I bet you thought I was going to throw you in," I playfully slapped him as he put me down. He put his arms around my waist as he spun me around. Meanwhile I was laughing like a crazy maniac. Soon I got dizzy and he put me down again. I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck and we both leaned in for a kiss. It soon got pretty heated as he laid me down in the sand. He pulled away.

"God you're so beautiful. I love you so much," he said. I looked at him in shock. This was the first time he had ever told me he loved me. "I-I mean-" I cut him off with another heated kiss.

"I love you too" I said pushing back some of his soft brown hair.

"Thank god!" He said leaned in and kissing me again.