Chapter 1

hello, it's been a year or two since I last wrote a book. here's a new one for you. hope you would like it 😊

"It's over, Kaith."

"Overlove ba, bub?"

"Seriously? I don't think this thing we have will work."

"Bakit? May problema ba? Sabihin mo at hahanap tayo ng paraan."

"Wala. The problem is me. I don't know. I'm in desperate need of love."

"I love you diba, bub? We've been through this the last time and look, our relationship even survived until now."

"Kaith, I know. Pero, things will never be the same all the time. Tigilan na natin to."

"Two years. Dalawang taon tayong nagmahalan. And you're just giving up easily? Bub, labanan natin to."

"I'm giving up. Pagod na ako. I don't feel this thing that we have. You're a great person, Kaith and I hope somebody else will appreciate your worth. It's just that I. I don't know."

"But, David. You're the only "someone" who knows my worth."

"Hindi mo lang binubuksan ang mga mata mo dahil sa akin ka lang nakatingin. Magmahal ka ulit. I hope you will find your happiness."

"Wow. Coming from my boyfriend, "magmahal ka ulit" wow. I can't believe you, David. Am I not enough? I guess not. It sucks. I'm so into you, excited to be able to see a whole new world with you, and here I am standing in front of you, begging you not to leave? Napakabobo ko naman. Thank you, ha?"

"Are you being sarcastic?"

"Isn't it obvious? Thank you for hurting me all over again."