Going Home

Sitting in the car after work Que is getting ready to go in the house. Today was brutal thank God she's off early.

Que:: Checking her voicemails from earlier that night she just knew there was gonna be some bullshit. "Damn this nigga always tripping, he can't just be happy and let a bitch make moves. I just be tryna build shit but its always something extra with him." After staying in the car about 5 more minutes she gives her man Xavier a call to see if the door is unlocked. He doesn't answer as usual. "Nigga love complaining when I don't answer my phone but his shit might as well be off for how much he answers." Grumbling to herself Que takes out her keys amd unlocks the door to their 2 story home. Walking in she calls out to him,"Xae...Xavier? Baby you here?" No answer. She saw Xae's car in the driveway so he has to be home. Taking her coat off she opens the closet and hangs it inside. Then decides to go upstairs for a shower and to figure out where Xae is. Maybe he got a ride somewhere.

Xavier::

"Aww shit lil momma. Suck that muhfucka. Yes bitch. You know I like that nasty shit. All the way down." I was coaching this lil bitch on how to suck my shit right. She had some skills on her own but i know what I like. I been fucking with shorty for about 2 months now. Nothing serious just somebody to take the pressure off when my bitch trippin. Im just tryna be free and get money. She wanna family and marriage...Im not with that shit. Baby girl want too much from a real nigga. I just wanna live baby.  But fuck that I need to get this nut off...so I snap outta the bullshit and tell shorty to bend over then I slide in there....she throwing it back and moaning loud as hell. I slapped her on that jiggly ass like "Shut Up and Take This Dick." Maybe the slapping and moaning was why i never heard the door opening....