Showers

Que::

Looking into her eyes as she was being pleasured by the Dog that was supposed to be My Man...I knew exactly why she was here. I knew this was exactly what she wanted me to see. And it was absolutely hilarious. This little bitch seriously had the audacity to think that she was smarter than I was. And this nigga was too busy slurping pussy to see me standing in the mirror. But not her though she knew exactly what she thought she was making me feel. And at last I couldn't help myself.  I laughed loud and hard and clapped for their dumb asses.

Xae:: As I feel shorty legs start to shake on my shoulders I hear someone else laughing. But like, this a familiar ass laugh yo. So I pull my head outta this lil piece of heaven I was in...and there's my Beautiful Girlfriend. Laughing her half naked ass off. She look at me and then looked at the owner of those legs I was just between feasting so heartily.  And for the first time as I looked at them I noticed a resemblance myself.  Although the hair was different the evidence was in their body stucture...their cheekbones...that sexy ass skin tone.
"Hello Quinn. You still wanna be me huh? Well Show Me How Good You Are At Being Me. Xae baby...if you wanted fuck My Daughter..you could've at Least asked Permission." she laughed harder.

Looking at my girl I could've died. "Your Daughter?"