Choices...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU WISH TO AVOID THE SPOILER, SKIP THIS AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!!!

So, I'm not exactly getting the turnout that I expected, considering how many people requested that I make a sequel...

To tell you the truth, I feel quite unloved.

And not just because of the sacrifice chapter!

I mean, HONESTLY PEOPLE!!!

you don't actually think I would let an INNOCENT CHILD DIE, do you?!

-_-

Anyway, enjoy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Dawn's POV~

I can't let this happen...

I looked down at the cute little girl sleeping in my arms. She woke up in the middle of the night and tugged on my sleeve, telling me she had a nightmare, so I let her sleep with me. But that doesn't seem to help, considering the fact that she won't stop whimpering...

I have to do something.

I can't let Alisa die!

I pulled her brown curly hair out of her face.

How could her parents do that to her? How could ANY parent even consider such a thing?!

She started muttering in her sleep. I leaned in. "Daddy..." I heard her whisper. I could feel my eyebrows knitting together in confusion. She was shaking and whimpering. "Daddy, don't leave me with mom..."

I shook her gently. Her eyes fluttered open and she looked around, rubbing her green eyes tiredly. "Is the nightmare about your daddy?" I asked her when her eyes focused on my face in the dark. She nodded. "Do you want to talk about it?" She hesitated before nodding again.

I lifted us up into a sitting position, cradling her small frame. "Daddy left us a year ago," She said. "I ran after him, but he told me I had to stay with mom."

But... "Wasn't that man your daddy?" I asked her sympathetically.

She shook her head. "That's Dave." She said. "He insisted that mom keep me so that when the time came, they could... 'gain favour with the Alpha'." She sounded like she was quoting him. "Daddy said that the man from court gave me to mom, and that he's not allowed to be with me." Tears were now streaming freely down her cheeks. But then she surprised me and grinned. "They were really mad when they found out the Alpha changed." I looked back into her forest green eyes and smiled back sadly. "But they still didn't want me."

I hugged her like her mother should have and promised her one thing: "You will be with your daddy again."

***

The sunlight streamed through the car windows as I drove to my dad and mom's place. I saw the house up ahead. It was hard to miss, seeing as it was huge. It was more of a mansion than a house, really...

I pulled up into the large driveway and parked, getting out of the car and walking swiftly to the door to the back of the car. I held out my hand to Alisa. "I promised you." I said. The little four year-old girl smiled at me, her dimples showing cutely. She took my hand and I lead her to the front door.

I rang the doorbell and waited. Within seconds, my dad showed up at the door, looking wiped out. "Cam, the vampire is- Oh! DAWN!!!" He seemed to cheer up quickly, picking both Alisa and I into a bear hug... Or wolf hug, in this case.