1

Shanqiua got up out of her bed, her hair was already so perfect in her weave that she had gotten for Christmas. She clicked her lips, and fluttered her long lucious eyelashes

"I look fine." She looked into her mirror, checking out her big ass booty and her big boobanies.

"ALL DA BOYS WILL HOLLA AT ME GURL, IF THEY DON' THEY IS BLIND AS A MOTHER FUCKER!" and with that Shaniqua grabbed her schoolbag and ran out the door, shaking her big ass booty behind her with her fat jiggling.

She arrived at school with her friend Rafiki and went over to her group of friends. "WASSUP BITCHES!" she shouted, flicking her long lucious weave behind her. There were six bitches in her lil posse, not including Rafiki who was standing beside her checking out her damn fine nails.

Her bitches were called: Florence(normally called Florisha) - The crazy ass bitch, Ronandria- The nice bitch, Betisha- The fiesty bitch, Joquisha- The nemo bitch and Amisha Bon Qui Qui - The funny shit bitch. And Katquisha - the I don't take no shit bitch.

"AY MA BITCH!" shouted Florisha and high fived Shaniqua.

"WE GON' GO TO THIS SHITTY ASS ASSEMBLY THE DAY BITCHES!" said Ronandria.

"I AINT WANNA SEE GIRAFFE NECK TODAI GURL, SHE IS AS UGLY AS FUCK!" Betisha com[plained.

"Ano gurl, her neck be outta dis roof. She is in da clouds, she be chompin on dah planes gurls!" said Joquisha.

"ya gurl wat Joquisha said gurls ya kno" Aimisha nodded.

Lawquana came up with his posse of boys called Rice, Internet Explorer, Weasley and Jonquana. "FUCK OFF YA LIL SHITS!" shouted Shaniqua and all of the boys ran off but Katquisha fluttered her eyelashes at Rice and Jonquana, and then whispered "Meet me behind da shed boys." Her voice was low and seductive.

RING RING! The bell rang loudly and everyone covered their ears because it hurt. Everyone made their way into the assembly hall and sat down on the seats. Whitehead came forward to speak.

"RIGHT Y'ALL IT'S A NEW YEAR. DAT MEANS A NEW BEGINNING. SO YA LIL SHITS BETTER BE GOOD OR WE GON GET SHUT DOWN MOTHAFUCKAS. Ok. That means no more gettin preggers, no more fuckin in da cubicles and no more takin weed and crack. We gon be good or Giraffe will fire my ass!" he then moved on.

"Ok. Y'all gon' take out your planners. IF ANYONE DOES NOT HAVE A PLANNER THEN SIT YO ASS UP AND WE GON' MAKE YOU WAIT AFTER EVERYONE GOES AND IMMA GIVE YOU AN ASS WHOOPIN. YOU WONT LOOSE MY PLANNERS BITCHES!" he yelled and then some people stood up including Jordanquana.

"ok mothafuckas, leave this place now and get yo asses to yo classes!" he shouted and then whipped the people that stayed behind with his pencil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4th Period

"o shit gurl we got home eccies!" Florisha said and frowned in annoyance. Their teacher was Mrs Shit and she didn't know how to teach them correctly.

"I can't stand that bitch!" Shaniqua sighed and walked into the class. They sat down on their seats, across from them sat Rice and Katquisha. Rice kept on poking Katquisha and Katquisha kept on eyeballing him.

"Ok class, we is not going to learn to cook today. Since you all are bad bitches and you don't listen to me. We is going to write some shit about vitamins and nutrients. Ok Florisha wat is a nutrient or vitimain?" she questioned.

Shaniqua raised her pencilled eyebrows expectantly at Florisha.

"Vitamin D is a nutrient gurl. Vitamin D is also 11 inches!" she explained in a knowitvoice.

"WE GON' RIDE DA PAYNE TRAIN GURL, THAT IS WHY MY HIP IS BROKEN!" shouted Shaniqua out into the class. Everyone looked at her as if she had snorted some crusty ass crack and she rolled her eyes.

"I got herpes but Peppa gave somebody a yeast infection. It's all blue and shit!" she pointed at Peppa.

"Da payne train aint 11 inches!" Rice shook his head, because he was a bitch.

"Yes it is! YOU IS JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE YOU BE O.5!" Shaniqua laughed.

"MORE LIKE -10!" Florisha added and slapped him round his face.

Jam came up and slapped Katquisha's booty, she shook her head in annoyance and slapped him because he was a junkie. He had crack lingering down his lips, and dribbling down his t-shirt.

"Imma go out for lunch with Rafiki todai gurls. I don't want anyshit for lunch, Imma get some chewits!" Shaniqua explained to Florisha.

"YOU BETTA GET ME A CHEWIT YOU LIL HOE, OR IMMA KILL YOU BITCH. I AINT KIDDIN, YOU GON BE DEAD IF YOU DON'T GET ME ONE. I'M A HUNGRY ASS MOTHA FUCKA!" Florisha shouted, Florisha was always hungry for shit.

"Ok bitch calm yo titties," Shaniqua shook her head.

DING DING DING DING

The fire alarm went off, someone probably had set it off - they did it all the time.

"Oh shit!" she shook her head.

They went outside and formed a que on their football pitc.

The pale, worn out Head Teacher walked into the room, her short hair barley reaching her overgrown neck. She stood by the front of the class, immediately catching the attention of the class. Everyone holds their breathe, anticipating her next few words.

"Which one of you little bitches set off the motherfucking fire alarm. Now I ain't playing around, bitches, I ain't paying for shit. I don't need this bullshit. And if you did it and are relying on one of your skinny white-ass motherfuckng friends not telling on you ass, just remember, never trust a hoe."

Everyone gulped and then did not say anything. She signalled for them to head out to Lunch but, she had a look in her demon eyes that told everyone that she would still pursue the matter after Lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Lunch

Shaniqua walked into the school with her best bitch Rafiki, shaking her hips and flicking her weave which had nearly blown off due to the farting wind. She gulped, she had forgotten to get Florisha her chewits and she was afraid that Florisha would eat her as Florisha would be a ravinis motherfucker.

"Did you get me ma chewits hoe?" she questioned Florisha, placing her hands on hips.

"No gurl, I forgot dem. I is sorry gurl don't chu take offence!" Shaniqua stuttered, Florisha looked frightening. Florisha's face looked as if it was going to blow up, she looked as angry as Mrs Giraffeneck.

"Very well," she spoke in a calm and cheery voice though Shanqiua could see right through her motherfucking eyes, she was hiding something..she was bottling up her anger and that frightened Shanqiua as Florisha never hid her anger, she always let it burst.

Shit was going down.

"Fuck," she hissed.