2

Shaniqua left school at the usual time and began to walk down the road by herself, she usually walked with Florisha, Joquisha and Aniqua. Ever since the chewit incident, Florisha had decided that Shaniqua would not be joining them and this made Shaniqua want to cry. She flipped her weave as she waked herself home, all alone with no one to laugh with.

It was dark, the moon was almost out and the street lamps were flickering amber. She felt scared to be on her own and without her lil posse of bitches. She knew that sometimes hobos and junkies hid in the bins and in the bushes and pedophiles were sometimes on the lookout for girls who they could try and shakalaka boom boom. 

She was walking as fast as ever, her heart thumping in her chest as she was positive that she could hear footsteps behind her and the heavy breathing of someone. She could feel the sweat dribbling down her neck, and her head and she felt as if she was going to pass out.

Suddenly a shape lunged at her and she gasped with fright "OH HELL NAW, I AINT GOIN DIS WAY. YOU GON HAVE TO TRY YO BEST IF YOU GON KILL ME!" she yelled at the top of her lungs, realising that the shape in front of her was:

Florisha 

And she had a knife in her hands, a scary look was on her face. 

"Ya lil bitch, You aint going no were, I told you I was gon find you, you cant run and yo cant hide. Cos Imma find you even if it takes me a year or two. Now where was I mothafucka!" she looked down at her knife.

"OH NO. I THOUGHT YOU WAS MY FRIEND, YOU LIED TO ME. I THOUGHT YOU WAS TRUTHFUL!" Shaniqua whimpered as she attempted to run. 

"You thought I was yo friend? I thought you was trustworthy gurl. I put my faith in you and you just disregarded ma feelings gurl. Yo didn't give me a chewit and you expect me to be truthful. I is so mad at you. I was so hungry for a damn chewit but YO FAT ASS TOOK IT ALL FOR YO SELF. I NEEDED THAT CHEWIT BITCH, THAT'S ALL I EVER ASKED FOR BITCH. AND YO FATASS CHOMPED DEM ALL LIEK YOU CHOMP DA DICKS. YOU IS A HOE AND I HATE YOU YOU LIL SHIT. I AINT ASKING FOR MUCH. I AINT ASKING YOU TO GET ME AN ABORTION OR SHIT, I ASKED FOR A FUCKING CHEWIT!" screached Florisha.

"And you betrayed me ya lil shit, I put my trust all up in dis bitch and now you gon pay. You gon die bitch."

And with that Florisha ran forward, with a crazed look in her eyes and began to slash Shaniqua with her blade. "Scream all you want ya lil bitch. No one will here yo screams, Imma kiill you and no one is gon find you. Everybody will be happy that you is dead and gone, no more aids will be spread and no one will get dat yeast infection!" Florisha laughed mentally.

"NO PLZ GURL. I thought you was my friend...I thought you loved me. I thought we had somethin gurl. Don't kill me..whai don't you kill Katquisha or some shit gurl? Not me! YOU LOVES ME GURL. YOU IS BLIND, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU IS DOIN. WE NEED TO HELP YOU!" Shaniqua cried, tears running down her cheeks. 

"NO BITCH. I AINT HELPIN YOU. YOU LIED. YOU FAT BITCH. YOU FUCKING HOE, YOU IS DYING TODAY. No one will care. I don't need help, you are blind. You need help bitch, you is going to hell for wat u did to me. SAY HI TO THE DEVIL FOR ME BITCH!" Florisha yelled and then lunged the knife into Shaniqua's big ass booty filled with sillicon. 

"NO DON'T DO THAT!" Shaniqua screamed. Her sillicon filled booty then exploded, and all of the sillicon flew all over the place and hit Florisha on the face. Shaniqua let out a cough as Florisha then stabbed her neck, she fell over onto the ground and her eyes rolled back into her head. Her weave fell off her head and her fake eyelashes fell off of her eyelashes.

Shaniqua was dead. 

"Oh shit. She dead. She dead and gone. What we gon do Florisha?" Florisha asked herself and then grabbed Shaniqua's dead body. "We need to hide dis bitch, we gon hide her in the mothafucking river!" she announced and then ran over onto the road. Stopping a car she pulled the doors open with her god-like strength "GET OUTTA DIS CAR BITCH, I GOTTA GO SOMEWHERE!" she pulled the driver out and threw them across the street.

Getting into the car she pulled Shanqiua onto the front seat "Betta not get all yo mothafucking blood everywhere bitch!" warned Florisha as she patted down her perfect mini skirt which had cost her one dolla from the dolla store. 

Florisha drove as fast as she motherfucking could even though she aint got no driving lisence. She stopped as she reached the river and then hauled Shaniqua's body out, hoping that the darkness would keep them hidden from the peeking eyes of the perverts and watchers.

"You is dead bitch. No one will see you again and I will make sure of dat bitch. Bye bitch!" she said once again and then threw her into the river.

Shaniqua's body was submerged by the transparent liquids which had been turned black by the sky and she sunk into the dirty depths, her breathing body never to be seen once again.

"A hoe is always a hoe!" sang Florisha as she drove home, throwing the knife into the river.