Chapter 2- Unexpected Enterance

I walked through my shortcut, to where my middle school was, I checked the time on my phone to see if I was early to be able to walk to school.8:28. I read the time without realising that I could be 3 minutes late to my registration,that's when that struck me. Ava, this isn't junior school anymore, middle school is hardworking and I have to focus of what job I might get in the future. Anyway, it would be kinda disappointing to be late on my first day. But then again, I could hardly give a fuck. I sighed, I strapped my backpack tightly to make sure it won't fall off my back. I then started to run.

Right. Left. Then right again.I ran swiftly through the park and caught a twig on one of my red bows, after I took it off, I felt strange for not feeling really tired and not gasp for air every 2 seconds, after I ran towards the path,which led me to my school. I guess I'm used to running often. What I saw I front of me was a path of cherry trees at either side and an angel-like light colour of white was glowing in front of me, the school didn't seem to have a hint of dust on the round clock or on any of the walls of the school. It seemed beautiful,there was a water fountain in front of the school as I walked towards the doors of the building.As I looked down, I saw petals of the blossom trees on the ground,I then looked up and witnessed petals slowly falling down with elegance, the wind was singing it's own melody and the grass went along with it. I felt peaceful for a moment and wanted to stay here forever. However, that wasn't the case. I looked around to see if I was early for school, but I clearly saw no one walking their way into the building, so I rushed inside and stood by the registration desk, "Why hello there, how may I help-"

"I need a timetable please."

Her face expression was odd,as if she just saw a toddler swearing at their parents. Way to interrupt someone while there're speaking, Ava. She then adjusted her glasses,
"And are you the new student to this school?"
"Oh uh,yeah I am."
"Name?"
"Ava Faith." The receptionist got up from her slightly ripped,leather computer chair and looked through files in the stuffed drawer and took out a grey folder with my name written in bold "AVA FAITH",she looked through some papers and took one out,
"Here."
The receptionist seemed a little angry that I interrupted of what she was gonna say, she slammed the paper on the reception desk,nearly causing the table to shake. She forced a smile while she looked at me in an angry manner,
"Have a nice day.."
"Oh, uh-you too!" I awkwardly replied, I thought it was better if I stayed away from her if I didn't want to get into too much trouble.

Anyway, I checked out the timetable and read,"Form Period: HMR 3" I ran as fast as my little legs could go and went up the stairs and through the hallways. I then finally found the classroom I was supposed to be in 7 minutes ago, and then slammed open the door, leaving with everyone looking at me, giving me the 'HOLY SHIZ!' look. It was gonna be a long day for me.

Way to make a good first impression Ava.

Hey guys! This took a bit longer to think than the first chapter but I hoped you liked this one! And again, sorry for this story to be a bit cliche, however, please give me some feedback to maybe improve on my story and maybe have some name ideas for Ava's friends, boy or girl, I really don't mind.
Anyway that's all I wanted to tell you, so have a great day!