Ch.1

hello my sexy potatoes!!<3

i am thrilled about this new book*^*

it's not gonna be my usual cliché time of  story, like 'that dare' or  'i'll vote for you', it's gonna be a bit darker, not a lot, but quite.

i would like to remind you that all these ideas came from my little nugget, and if i ever find out someone stole them i will report them immediately.

NEED TO READ THIS

i'm sorry if this chapter is really long or boring about a year ago, but i felt the need to add lizzie's story, so it makes more sense:)

a year ago...

i sipped my warm hot choccolate as i crossed the cold streets of London.

London is well known for it's cold temperatures, especially in december, and I couldn't agree more; I'm  all covered up except for  my eyes and I'm still freezing to death.

but the main reason I'm dressed so heavily is because I'm trying to hide from the pap's, those creepy stalkers.

you must be wondering who I am, aren't you?

I'm Aubrey Davis, but you can call me Bree.

I'm born in the UK and I'm twenty-two.

why am I so famous you might be wondering?

well, I myself, haven't done anything, I'm too lazy...but my boyfriend surely has.

and who is my boyfriend you may ask?

my boyfriend is the one and only Harry Styles.

that's what you would think of him, but for me, he's just harry; a boy who came from the small town of Holmes chapel, were I also lived, and I must say, growing up together was amazing.

we were best friends untill he went to the xfactor.

and then he got a recorded deal, and I barely saw him.

but we got back in touch, and then

BAM!

were a couple.

I was walking down those cold streets until I heard sobbing and crying down a dark alley.

what's going on?

there could be anything down there, especially anyone.

but i decide it's worth taking the risk and headed down that spooky corner.

the voice seemed to come from a dumpster, and as slowly as possible I approached it.

it was so dark there I used my phone for a flashlight.

"hello?" my voice croaked.

I looked down and saw a little girl, three or four maybe, and her head was on her knees and she was crying her eyes out.

I got on my knees and put my hand on her shoulder.

"hey there little lady" I whispered trying to brighten up her mood.

"hey" she looked up to me

"whats your name?"

"Lizzie" she whispered, choking on her tears.

"where are your parents?"

"daddy told me he hated me" her voice trembled while speaking.

her words broke me like a glass thrown on the floor, shattering everywhere.