Ch.2

harry

last night...

"come on matem you gotta let looooose!" Louis slurred, then fell on top if me.

Oh joy

it turns out that last week Eleanor was cheating on poor Lou with some french guy, so now i'm bringing him out for a couple drinks, or so I thought.

Louis is gulping down shots down like no tomorrow.

"sorry mate, I have responsibility's" I smiled, thinking about my two special girls at home.

" you killjoy" louis slurred,  playing with his hair.

I suddenly found myself ordering shots of vodka, glaring at Louis for making me do this.

I am Harry Styles, and i'm NOT a killjoy.

after three or four shots I was drunk as hell.

I wasn't able to control myself, since I was so drunk I went to dance and grabbed two asses...

morning...

my head hurts so bad.

I'm having the worst hangover ever right now, and al I hear is giggling, which makes it ten times as bad.

i felt two hands were tracing my chest, and I relaxed, it must be Bree.

but then I felt a third hand starting to play with my hair... and last time I fucking checked, Bree doesn't have three hands;

I shot out of bed, looking at two complete strangers in my king sized bed.

one of the two had died beach blonde hair, dark bown eyes with too much lipliner.

the other one had olive black hair with icy blue eyes.

then I looked up to the door, and my heart broke in two;

Aubrey was standing in front of the door, tears pouring down her red cheeks.

she looked at me one more time before she ran away.

I got out of bed and ran after her.

after tripping on a couple of Lizzie's toys, i caught up with her before she reached her target:

Lizzie

"BREE! PLEASE,  LET ME EXPL-"

"LET YOU EXPLAIN WHAT?!  THAT YOU RANDOMLY FUCKED TWO WHORES YOU FOUND ON THE STREET?!  YOU PROMISED! " she screamed at me,  retrieving her hand from my grip and slapping me  straight in the face.

holy hell that fucking hurt.

I got ahold of the table, my hand still presed againt my cheek.

a few seconds later I felt cold metal come in contact with my face, and then I blacked out .

...

I woke up on the floor, wondering what the hell I was doing there.

then all the memories flooded back in my brain:

Bree...Lizzie...

I scrabled to my room and opened up the closet;

Bree's clothes were gone.

I ran as fast as my legs could take me to Liz's room.

empty

all her toys, pictures, clothes... gone

how long was i out?

on the well made bed there was a yellow patterned sticky note.

Dear Harry,

I'm pretty sure i don't need to explain why me and Lizzie left you.

you messed up, pretty fucking bad.

I just wanna clear somenthing;

don't look for me,

don't try to explain,

don't do anythinh stupid.

I have forgiven you twice now, and three times IS the charm.

goodbye Harry.

yours truly,

Aubrey.

I messed up, BIG TIME