Xingkong Club

Author(s): Xuemao

Status: Completed

Genres: Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Gender Bender, Romance, School Life, Shoujo

Summary:

The curse of twelve stars, a girl who plays piano with a dream of becoming a chef, because of an odd job that she pretends to be a boy. What's waiting for Yue Hui is a mysterious mansion and 12 boys who have the curse of 12 stars which fall upon each of them. What's awaiting her? Where are her and the boys' destiny leading to? A love song for 1000 years, the legend of 12 beautiful stars, everything is in?Starry Night Club?

Omg. It's one of my fav mangas. I read this one in April (yes, I remember when I read it :3)

So anyway, I can't believe that at first I dropped this manga just because I didn't like the art. But then I read it again and daaaaamn that art is gorgeous.

It has such a deep and interesting plot. I also love the characters so much!! And how they developed throughout the whole manga! :D

But...I actually...cried at...the "last" chapter...

It's not actually the last chapter...

The mangaka just dropped it. I think. No...I read it in the comments of mangahere. If I remember so it is because the mangaka isn't paid enough? The translators that worked on it also announced it on their website. That they're dropping the manga because the mangaka has also stopped doing it.

Too bad though...you'll know once you read it...

But then again it's a great manga so be sure to take a look on it, don't drop it on the first chapters!! It'll get better!!!! (Well, based on my experience yeah)

Read from left to right (since it's a manhua? Like Qishi Huanxiang Ye)

And apparently I didn't have any trouble about ships...XD

If only it stills continued huh...

Oh also, I read it in both mangafox and mangahere. Since sometimes, one is super slow in loading the pages...

(Be sorry for the b*tch that will show up later in the manga, or not. Idk, you'll know her backstory anyway.)

And if you read it in mangahere you'll see some tsukkomis from me HAHAHAH