Holiday Special (Part 1 of Part 2)

Y/N POV

I woke up and saw snow!? It was December 23, and it was very chilly outside and it was Friday and I decided to go to school since it was Friday..so I got ready ate breakfast, brushed my teeth and put on my F/C coat and my red scarf, blue mittens and F/C (favorite color just in case! 😊) Earmuffs to keep warm my ears and I left my house and I saw Vanessa my friend an her friends walking together to school -10 minutes of walking- We finally reach the school and Vanessa an her friends said goodbye to each other and they walked to class and me and Vanessa went to class together and sat down and waited for our teacher to come.

Serena POV
Well today was OKAY for me...but I really want ash to be with me but...this vanessa is just trying to steal my Ash but I won't let her! So I see vanessa come in and ash starts talking to her?! How's that?! Well since I sit next to vanessa I just hear there conversation I just pretended that i was doing something, then Ms. Lily comes in and says "Good Morning Class!" "Good Morning Ms. Lily!" The class says and then Ms. Lily says "It's almost Christmas and I wanted to do something special!" And everyone Oo-ed at that which make me think..

Ash POV
Well anyways since Christmas is almost here I might tell vanessa my feelings for her! But what if somebody else could like her too! I have to keep a look out for anyone who might take my Vanessa! And I planed to meet he at her house, and if she has a mistletoe I will kiss her under the mistletoe! My plan might work! But still have to plan some more.
(A/N: finally we meet NATE ADAMS!!)

Nate POV
Well tomorrow I'm going to a new school and I'm very excited! But I might be interested in this new school, and maybe I'll even make new friends! But I still have the Yo-kai Watch and I must hope that no one thinks that I'm a weirdo..I'll miss Katie, Bear, and Eddie! Farewell Springdale! Hello PeachTown! Christmas is almost here though.

A/N: well here is the Holiday Special! I know it's almost Christmas! 3 more days! You make be think it's 2 more days Wrong! It's 3, Include Today December 23, Tomorrow December 24, and last December 25! Yes the town I made was called PeachTown was huh? I will change it to, MainTown or SproutDale! Yes you make be think those are dumb but it's made up! There was 460, words so yeah! Merry Christmas!