Chapter 1: See You Tommorrow

Chapter 1:

See you tommorow

It was a gloomy day outside I get off my bed and waked up my sister meeka who was still sleeping in her room . I open the curtains and wet her with cold water in her face she waked up ,then suddenly she started to curse me . "What the hell is wrong with you " shouted Meeka and Zefora slaps in her face Meeka shouted you "Bitch I'm going to get your heafer Meeka get off her bed and started crusing me in the hallway , I looked back and saw her face looking screwed I ran down the stairs and she flew on top of me we both tumble down the stairs .

Suddenly we get up and our hair was in a mess looking like Frankenstein then as soon as I was about to dust myself off she slapped me on my face " I told you I will get you back said Meeka running up the stairs to her room. A few minutes later we got ready and went to our school fang high school. As soon as we reach people started greeting us nicely . Our first period was gym. We walked to our lockers , changed our clothes , walked to the P.E room. Everyone one was talking to each other , and it always has a group of girls that everyone can't stand we called them the " Bitchesbelight".

One of the girls name was Ashley but most people called her hoe or Asshley . Ashley push a girl that was in front of us just to annoy us . She said hi ugly bitches Meeka said who is a ugly bitch cause I know for sure I didn't need plastic surgery and you still look like Shit ! You shouldn't be talking Meeka I have a man unlike you ! Zefora said Haha they are werewolfs you have meat around your neck so bitch plz you get your ratchet ass straight!

As soon as Zefora said that she quickly took off the meat around her neck , throw it on the floor , and stomped off. Meeka and I started to laugh loud and Meeka said Asshley i think you drop your ass on the floor . We laughed so loud the teacher came in the Gym room and started to show her fangs " behave and stop laughing " I said I think she got real problems . They started to play volleyball Asshley was on the other side ,10 mintues they

have been playing the score was 5-10 we was winning Merka said Asshley you suck like ass like in your name . she laughed and said o that's cool cause u look like shit anyways so don't fuck with me . Meeka said who wants to fuck you not me !! for sure ! then Zefora spike the ball and hit Asshley's head , she said like are you fucking serious like Really ! I said you look way shitty than before that surgery , my hit actually ruin your face Damn!

The gym teacher quickly called there names and told them to go to Ms.Carvins office now!!

We went to the locker's room to change to go to the principals office. We reached and ask her what's in your mouth , the principal said my fangs . Umm I mistakely hit her with the ball in her face ," I said lying to the principal ." When they explain to me why your story is different from Asshley I mean Ashley ."Well I guess I have to suspend you guys for 10 days , since you cause this accident ," the principal quickly got serious and said " You guys have to keep it down the laughing ." Then we both said "OH I'm sorry ." Well I guess I have to suspend you guys for 10 days , since you cause this accident ,'' the principal I said very strictly . Ok , then we both said and left the school . We walked down the street. Then suddenly , a dude bump into me and I fell right on top of him . Dude what are you doing , I said in shocked

" Oh shit what's going on here ," Meeka said loudly ." wow wow I didn't mean to cause any problems here " he said in defense . I quickly get off of him and stand up . I'm sorry it was an accident , he said with his cute Indian eyes . Then we both smilied at each other . Aren't you the two girls that were suspended for 10 day he said looking into her eyes . Zefora said Well yea technically . Oh well whatever you did I just wanted you to know that I like you ," he said blushing. Damn this is happening so fast , Meeka said laughing at the both of them . Would you like to go out with me", he ask of course I do ".

"I will see you tommorow ," he said in a sexy deep voice . OK . What time will you pick me up " said Zefora . "How about 8 , but I don't want wait for your pretty self that long. So how about 7 , he said anxiously. She blushes even more and said Ok and started to giggle.