Chapter 2: I'll never let you go

Chapter 2

I'll never let you go

Zefora pov: Today is the day of my te with Rayhem. Right now , I'm in my room trying to figure out what to wear. All my clothes were scattered all on the bed and thrown on the floor." Meeka ! I have a fashion emergency " I called out o her in frustration . I couldn't find anything pod to wear. I wear ed every single clothing I have .

I just couldn't find a perfect outfit o wear on my date ." What what what ! I heard screaming and yelling what happened Meeka looking all over my junky room full of clothing. "I have a frustration " really you got my ass up from my conversation with my friend about finding my mate . Just to help you with a ducking fashion emergency ", she housed angrily at me . He'll Yea ! of it was you , you would have do the same ," I shooted back at her . she shrug her shoulder and helped me . it was about 5:30 pm and we still couldn't find anything to wear .We search the living room , kitchen ( ps these are weird places to look for clothes . But we freaking lose our minds ) the porch , and i was bout to look in Meeka's room but she wouldn't allow me too, since the day I had throw water on her face . Then finally , we decided to look in the attic . There we found an old box covered with dust all over it . with a note

Dear Meeka and Zefora,

I know that this day will come here are two beautiful dresses with our name's on it that suit your style .

Love , Mom

Our mom died when we was in 9th grade . ( Meeka went to school early ) we lived by ourselves since the day our mother had died. We took out of beautiful dresses and head back too my room . Meeka helped me get ready and pot up her dress for another occasion. She curled my hair , put on my makeup , and put on accessories . Finally I was finished just before he arrived. The door bell rang and Meeka went downstairs and get the door .

Meeka's pov : I went downstairs and answered the door . Then , I saw Rayhem all dressed up in tux , and he ridiculously handsome boy appeared by his side . As soon as our eyes meet , we could tell that we was mates . I have been waiting for this day for a long time and finally it happened. You may come in , she'll be down in just a second ", I said to Rayhem blushing a little bit because I find my mate .

Rayhem walked inside and my mate asked me to go outside for a little bit . I followed him and he spoked to me . hi my name is Kelvin Brook . As soon as I saw you ,bi know that you was my true love ," he said in a sexy tone which made me blush alot. well my name is Meeka Blue . Umm I guess your friend here is my sister's mate ," I said looking into his handsome wolf eyes. Yea would you mind spending time with me while their going on a date ,"Kevin said anxiously wanting me to stay with him . I love u too , but I promise we can do it another time ," I said softly and kind of frustrated because I had to go choir practice " ok but I was really hoping that you would stay with me tonight . By the way , I'm going to drop off Rayhem and your sister and run for my mom , but later on I can come over by your house ," Kelvin explained to me stilling wanting to spend time with him ," OK ! I will love that " I said hugging him then awkwardly , Zefora and Rayhem walked outside and watch us weirdly " I didn't know you two was mates . it's a good thing you come to drive and pick us up from the date ," Rayhem said watching us .

They both went inside the car waiting for Kelvin to drive them to the date . He kissed me on my cheek and waved goodbye . I waves back and went inside , get my backpack, an the choir directed picked me and drove me to practice .

Zefora's Pov : Rayhem and I finally arrived at a fancy restaurant . Kelvin is going to pick up at 9:00 for we can spend more time together . we entered the restaurant and find a perfect table to sit under the chandelier . Rayhem pulled out my chair and I sit down gracefully . He isn't down and we both or ordered our food . After we finished ratting out food, we decided to talk and relax . The waiter kept on flirting with me and offering his number . Rayhem was getting very frustrated , got up from his seat , punch him in his face ." What the hell is your problem ," Is shouted at him getting out of my seat . " Can't you see that he was flirting with you . Your mine . And will only be mines ," he shouted angrily at me .

" I know that ,but that doesn't Mean you have to punch him in the face ," I shouted back at him ." so just wanted me to be fine with it he's not our mate . I am he shouted back at me in frustration I'm note prize to be won and I'm not freaking barbie doll," I housed back at him . Well I guess I just has to reject you since you don't unsderstand that my just trying to protect you ," he shouted back at me leaving the restaurant . then I felt pain and regret in my heart I have always love my mate . I didn't mean to drive him away . it finally reached 9:00 pm and Kelvin was ere to pick us up . i went inside the car and told him what happened. Are you ok he asked yeah why woluldn't I be I lost my mate we reach by the house i told Meeka what happened he and Meeka went upstairs to cheer me up Princeton made something special for me , thanks i said he hugged me tight no problem I'm going to talk to ray because that does not make sense I'm going right now but before i go I'm going to kiss my girl see all of yall tomorrow.