0.6

(Unedited)

A D E L I N E

He throws his shirt, which I was wearing, over my head and onto the floor, beside his own. He peppers kisses along the tops of my breasts and collarbones, his left hand gripping my bottom and his right hand cupping my cheek.

He moves his face up to place his lips on my own, moving them in sync and sending sparks across my body.

"What did you say?" He mumbles, his voice much raspier with lust.

I bite my lip and look up at him, looking him straight in the eye while he plays with the hem of my underwear.

"I'm sorry, daddy."

He growls lowly, making a shiver run up my spine, and he grabs the sides of my underwear, yanking it down my legs and onto the floor, making me gasp.

He smirks and drags his hand up the inside of my thigh, making me close my eyes. Before he can ease any tension, he flips me over.

I squeal but rest my front body weight on my forearms, and his left hand rests on my butt.

He removes it and unclasps my bra, tossing it god knows where. He pushes all of my hair onto my right shoulder and I bite my lip, panting ever so slightly.

His left hand returns to my butt, this time resting and messaging the right side, before he lifts it.

There's a moment of confusion before I yelp, feeling his right hand slap down on my butt, spanking it.

"Good girl."