Chapter 13

*Violence and Language.

DELILAH'S POV

Shit

Shit

Shit

SHIT.

Jake gave him a taunting smile, "and what are YOU going to do about it?" What is he, five? That's when Alex's fist connected with Jakes face. My hand flew over my mouth, I walked forward, in hopes of breaking this up, only to be shoved back again by Alex. Just in time for Jakes foot to connect with his abdomen.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

That's gonna leave a big bruise. I watched in horror while they fought over me. Why me? I'm not important. I wanted this fight to end. Jake is someone of my past that I should have had a restraining order against a long time ago, but I couldn't put Thomas in danger.

I walked forward again, this time more brave and grabbed Alex. Or so I thought. Jake turned to me and said, "You're really brave trying to stop a fight between two grown men babygirl." He had hit Alex in the abdomen again, this time knocking the air out of him. I was furious.

No one calls me babygirl but my brother.

The brother I haven't seen in three years because he was in the Navy.

The brother that I told about Jake and who threatened to kill him, but I convinced him not to.

The brother that I haven't even told Aex about.

The brother I missed terribly and would do anything to get to see him again.

I snapped myself out of my thoughts. "NO ONE CALLS ME THAT." I spat through clenched teeth. I slapped him across the face, hard. I saw out of the corner of my eye a bloody Alex regain his breath. I took a step back just as an equally bloody Jake raised his hand to hit me again. Alex grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back. He yanked Jake backwards. Jake screamed out in pain. I smirked. Jake saw me and broke from Alex's grip. My smile dropped as he headed for me.

JAKES POV

She needs to quit smirking at me. I broke from her lovers grip and kicked him in the abdomen for the third time, when will he learn? I walked towards her again. She backed up against his car. That fucking blue mustang. Her eyes were full of fear. My turn to smirk.

I'll make this quick.

I forcefully kissed her ask she shoved me off. I grabbed her breasts and her ass. "Stop touching me you fucking pervert." She said in a harsh whisper. My smirk dropped. "I'll touch you if I want, you twit." And with that she raised her hand towards me. Does she not understand I can over power her in an instant?

ALEX'S POV

"STOP TOUCHING HER YOU BASTARD." I yelled. She raised her hand toward his face again, but he caught it and shoved it behind her back like I did him, she screamed out in pain. I stood there powerless. If I went at Jake he would hurt her more. She looked at me with pleading eyes. She winced again.

He ginned. He said to her, "That scream reminds me of when you lost it to me." She glared at him. "STOP BRINGING THAT UP YOU MOTHER FUCKER. I FUCKING HATE YOU. YOU TOOK THAT FROM ME. I CAN'T EVEN GIVE IT TO SOMEONE I LOVE." She screamed and cried. That's my girl. "Look you little bitch. You loved me." "NO I DIDN'T. I LOVE ALEX, FUCK YOU." And with that she kicked him in the balls.

I heard sirens in the distance. Thank god someone called them. I walked towards him just as he slammed her head into my car. She fell on the ground with a thud. "YOU BASTARD." I yelled. I ran to her, the place below her jaw where I kiss her was gashed open. The gash went all the way up to her temple and it was bleeding very badly.. I turned around to find Jake standing behind me. As I came to the realization that I walked right into his trap my head connected with my car in the same place Delilah's did.

Everything went black.

--------------------------------

Hi all! What do you think will happen? Comment and vote! ❤

187 reads and 10 votes?! Oh my goodness! Y'all rock!! ❤

This chapter is dedicated to Ashley and Monica for being very loyal readers! Thank you both! ❤

And a shout out to my bestfriend, Cassady, who went through a lot of trouble to download the app just to read my story. I love you! 💟

-Kaiti,xx