love is a thrill- chapter one

Authors note- hello I am Evelyn and I am making this because im bored. So this is a story about a girl named emma and her new life after all that has happened. I hope you like it.

 This is going to be different. Im Emma Smith and im living on my own. im 15 years old and I have my own house in santa monica California. My mom moved out because she said I was to much to handle. After my fathers death she has not been the same and she seems lost in this world.

 When my mom leaves me I see money and papers on the dining room table. I see there is 1000 dollars and two pieces of paper. The papers are a deed to the land that I owned and a piece of paper that says that I have been moved to Seahawk high. I was freaking out! I have not been to a new school in 7 years! I was so worried and I didn't know what to do. I sat on my bed and just thought. I thought about what was going to happen in my new life. no parents no friends no nothing. I made it easy for myself and got my favorite take out at Panera. I got a chedder and broccoli bread bowl with a sweet tea. I went to my new house and ate. I already had new sofas and tables at my house because the ones at the other house are old.my mother bought them so I don't live in bad condition.

 When im finished I go to my room in my new house. I look at it then I lay down in the bed and decide to do my moving in the morning. When I wake up in the morning I get straight to moving, but I did have trouble. I had to go to home depot and by a bunch of boxes. When I get back I start to pack and im finished by noon. Because its not a long distance from my house I don't have any moving vanes to help me out. I use my moms Honda sports to put the boxes in because there not big boxes. It  actually only took an hour for me to do this and im glad because I was getting tired. I threw away all the old furniture because it was all run down. When I moved everything in I was very happy because this could be a big change in my life and it could end well.

Authors note- I hope whoever is reading this is liking this because I don't know how tis will work. ALSO...... I HOPE YOU HAVE I WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR. I want to update this every Monday Wednesday Friday Saturday and Sunday because I am getting very indicted to youtube and I feel like this will be a good change but Jenna Mables and Julien Solomita, I will always watch them no matter what. I feel like im ranting. ok bye!

xoxo,

Evelyn