15 TRIGGER WARNING: RAPE+MURDER DESCRIPTION

TRIGGER WARNING! Rape and murder description!

-'Thats him' Gaga mumbles, seeing the man that stalked for all this time in the eye. He looked innocent, welcoming almost. Like a good citizen. Not the twisted, pedophile stalker that he was.
Bradley held her hand tight and looked down at her, she was just staring at this man, like she was about to gut him alive, -'I'm done. I dont want to-', Jerry stopped her, -'We need your statement. Both of you. We need to create a case here'.

Gaga was sitting in a room, hearing this man talk to an officer behind a mirrored glass. She was breastfeeding her small son who had absolutely no idea what was going on.
Bradley was right beside her rubbing her leg gently, he admired his wife. She didnt seemed phased by anything this guy was saying.
-'What lead you to...go after her?' Officer Miller asked to the man. His name was Jon Wells.
He chuckled, -'Shes so beautiful man, shes just my type', -'The same type as Sam?', Jon nodded, -'Exactly. Very interesting face, you see? Also her role as Maria completely turned me on. I had no hesitation in wanting her', -'Even though you know she's famous and-', -'I dont care about that. She could be as mine as Sam was', -'Sam is dead though', -'Oh I had her for a while', the officer shook his head, -'We found your semen in her mouth', -'Yes indeed. I think it even came out her nose, that was fun to watch', Gaga bit her lip and tried to hold back the tears, -'Anyway...I knew I'd get caught I guess. That shot I firef at Maria's husband-', -'Her name is not Maria', -'...I wanna believe she's Maria. That shot was not for her. I aimed at her husband's head but I guess that didnt worked out', -'What exactly were you planning to do  with this woman?', -'Ah I dont know officer. Shes so beautiful I couldnt wait to just have her! And maybe even her small daughter, maybe she'd grow to be as beautiful as her', Gaga stood up and went to the intercom, -'DONT TALK ABOUT MY DAUGHTER YOU PERVERTED FAT CUNT', Jon perked up, -'Ah youre here!...How's your husband?', Bradley looked up. He felt very weak but he still wanted to be there for his wife. He had to use a wheelchair to move around but he was willing to do anything to be there for her.
-'Mrs Germanotta, back off. I'll handle this' Miller said, trying to intimidate the suspect, -'Is that baby hanging off your delicious tit right now?' Jon guessed, Gaga had to contain the tears and shut her mouth for her own good, -'I'm about to kill that motherfucker' she mumbled to her husband, -'Baby sit down. He wont win anymore, he's not getting out of this'.

It was around 8pm now, Gaga came into the police station with some food for her husband and herself. The process of coming around with dealing with statements was pretty long and tiring.
-'Thank you babe' he said, putting his son in his car seat and kissing his head before taking the bag of chicken and fries, -'I know this is fat food but it was what was around and I'm starving'.

Miller came out of his office a while later, -'Hey. Thank you for staying out late. Uhmmm our guy is in custody, we are collecting the evidence and putting up a case. He's not getting out of this, trust me. You can sleep easy tonight guys, we are still keeping agent Jerry with you but...you're out of danger', Gaga's tears spilled down her cheeks, -'You have no idea how relieved I am', -'Oh I do, thank you for your help', Gaga stood up andhugged him, -'My family and I are forever grateful for this. Knowing that my kids are safe now for real it's just...priceless', Miller smiled at her and hugged her back, -'We just do our job. This is not over yet though, for the two of you or for your bodyguards' he stated, looking out at Bradley, who nodded, -'We understand', -'It's gonna be court statements and all that alright? I'm sorry but...your help is completely necessary', Gaga nodded, -'We get it, we are we willing to just...go back in and do it', the cop nodded and said goodbye to the family.

-'How are you feeling baby?' Gaga asked to her husband, 'I'm tired...I think I need to go back to the hospital', -'Yes of course, I believe theyre done with our statements for the day, yes?', -'Yes...I just need some rest', Gaga nodded quickly and called for the nurses to come and get Bradley jn the hospital again.
****
Gaga tried to get the words out, -'I-I feared for my LIFE, officer. I feared for my kids' life, my family's life, and then when the murder was uncovered I just lost it' she cried, Bradley tried to move a little close to her and hugged her, -'No no babe you lay down' she smiled, accepting a cuddle of support. Detective Jones nodded, -'Very good...I'm gonna let you rest, we'll resume this when you guys get out of the hospital okay?', Bradley nodded and shook the man's hand, -'See you then, officer'.

*****2 weeks later***
-'You've been quiet' Bradley noticed, while his wife tried to get him ready to finally leave the hospital after two weeks of stay, Gaga shook her head and continued what she was doing, -'Stef...babe', he tried touching her hand but she quickly moved it, -'Come on Stef' he insisted, Gaga sighed deeply and went on to put some more things in a bag, -'I-I really dont wanna talk right now', Bradley frowned, -'Why?', -'I'm just stressed out Bradley, cut me some slack here!', he was taken aback by her reaction, she hasnt said anything all day and now she was yelling, -'...Why are you stressed?', Gaga took a deep breath and counted to three to calm down, she went to check on Alex who was asleep on his car seat over the couch and said, -'I dont wanna go back to Malibu', Bradley frowned, -'Why?', Gaga sat down beside Alex's car seat and rocked it, -'I know...we have like all the new safety things around but-but I just dont think I will ever feel safe there again', Bradley nodded, this was her PTSD talking, -'Baby we have to go back though. Thats our home! The kids will be so happy to be there again', Gaga tried to hold her lips shut but she couldnt, she finally gave out and started to speak his mind, -'What about MY happiness, Bradley?' She sobbed, crying into a tissue, the man looked up at his upset wife, -'What about it?', -'The kids are gonna be happy in Mali now, in that house. But I'm gonna be miserable' she whispered, wiping off tears, -'I'm gonna be paranoid, unstable, feel unsafe...I cant care for them properly like that...I'm not gonna be happy', -'Babe what do you mean?', -'It's always like...I have babies and people ask how I am and I say I'm miserable and theyre like oh well at least the baby is fine...like its such a strange logic...I want the best for my kids and I wanna be my best for them but I CAN'T when I'm in that house, Bradley'.

Bradley hadnt noticed he was crying himself, his wife was right. She always made sacrifices for everybody. And she found fuel for herself where there wasnt any. -'I'm hurting, Bradley. I can't just fabricate my sanity out of thin air, and I wanna be good for all of you' she cried, hugging him tight, -'We'll move, Stef. Is thats what makes you happy', -'It is. It will make me feel safe', Bradley smiled and nodded before kissing her head gently.