Chapter 6: The Plan

..."Well then let's get us a plan." I say with a devilish smirk, "So, you said there'd be 50 battle cruisers? I think my ship could easily take 15 or 20. What we need to do is to create some kind of weapon to take out the remaining ships. What do you guys think? What weapon are we gonna make?"

"Well," Matt says after a second or two, "we could create a grounder rifle and a plasma turret."

"What are those?" Cleo says confused on the fancy weapon names.

"Well," I say, " a grounder rifle shoots two projectiles, one at the target and one at the ground. It shoots out a tractor beam that keeps the ships from moving, and the plasma turret is a mounted turret that fires out plasma balls at about 500 rounds-per-minute. It's pretty fun to use."

"Oh. Sounds fun to me!" Cleo replies with a smile.

"I could also modify The Converter to shoot out a beam that would send the ships into a Hell dimension."

"Well what's a Hell dimension?" Cleo asks, again confused.

"A Hell dimension is what it sounds like missy," Matt explains, "It's literally a dimension that is a Hell to be in."

"Now that does NOT sound like fun." She says, saddened by the explanation.

"Hey," I tell her, "we have to do what we have to do. If we didn't  do this, lots of people in Limbo would be hurt."

"We still have one problem. How are we going to get the good people out of Limbo?" Cleo replies.

"Oh, that's easy," Matt says cheerliy, "We just gotta create a portal with The Converter and we can whip them right on over here. Of course, we'd ask your Queen Vic over there if we should send the people back to their respective times."

"Then let's do it!" I say clapping my hands. So, we open prepare The Converter and open a portal into Vic's castle. No more than 5 minutes we were talking to Vic about whether about we should send the people back to their different times. 

"No. No, absolutely not. The people have been familiarized with some 45th century technology, so I don't believe they will need to go back to their respective times just to be comfortable with the technology. Some will need to be taught about technology more than other, but most of them will be fine. When do you plan to do all this?" Vic says to us.

"I don't know, but we'll send over a portal as soon as we're done dealing with the battle cruisers. In the mean time, I need you to prep your people back home." I say to Vic as she walks back over to exit through the portal.

"Okay. Well, I'll see you guys later!" Vic says waving us goodbye.

"Well she is a fine woman, don't you say?" Matt asks me.

"Yeah, that she is. But she's also a strict ruler." I respond with a laugh. So, Matt and I started working on the weapons while Cleo did Cleo things. After a few hours or so, we had only make a little progress on just the ammo on one of the weapons.

"Dude," he says to me, "This is going to take forever."

"Ain't gonna finish any faster if you keep talking, bud" I tell him, annoyed with all the work we had to do. As we worked on the ammo, apparently, all Cleo was doing was petting Buddy. When Matt saw that he said that women these days are so counterproductive, which made me let out a little chuckle. But anyway, we finished the ammo after a few days hard work. Then came the fun part. Making the gun. This was rather easy, because I had already had most of the things we needed from spare parts from my ship. By the time we finished with the first weapon was finished, a week had passed. The other gun took a lot longer. We took at least 2 weeks designing the plasma gun, and about 3 months building it. When we had finally finished building the weapons we only had about 8 months before the government sent the cruisers to Limbo. So, I'll skip past the boring part and get  straight to the cheese. 

We took out the cruisers fairly easily, but it was pretty gory, so I think I won't describe it to you. Anyway, within about a day or two, we had all the citizens from Limbo onto Earth. When they where all gathered, Vic said to them,

"Alright guys, welcome back to Earth!"