Christmas part 2

Eddie's p.o.v
I woke up really early with the kids and I went into Fabian and Nina's room and nian was laying on top of him and they were both sleeping. I'm glad that she has him, Even if she is my sister. which we found out about not to long ago. Nina loves him when they got married that year after we all left house of Anubis, I could see the lights in her eyes. Same as me and my wife yacker. We four are the closest friends then the rest of them. I don't even know why we all were but we had a big friend ship all together. I love my sister very much and I love that she is happy , even if I wasn't there for all of her life. I'll stay in her life no forever. Nina has always been my rock and I love my sister . Fabian is so good to her , I love the way he looks at her it's like he sees her as a dream. Even that one time joy broke them up. Nina cried for hours and Amber fought joy and my lovely girlfriend who I call yacker tried to get Amber off of joy.  It was a nasty fight but it ended with Nina and Fabian talking it out and getting back together.

( NIGHTTIME )
NINA P.O.V
It was late at night , Fabian was laying down in my lap while I was running my finger thought his hair . Fabian had gotten sick this morning and I felt really bad . The kids are in there rooms sleeping .
F:"Nina honey you don't have to sit here with me all night ".
Me:"Fabian you know that every time you get sick, I sit here with you until you get better ".
F:"Nina you should try and get some sleep please I'll be fine ".  I know I'm gonna give in soon  because there is no way I can say no to him really.
Me:"okay only for a few hours ". I layed down with him Anne went to sleep.
( A FEW HOURS LATER)
Fabian P.O.V
I was sick and Nina is down here taking care of me . I finally got her to sleep for a few hours . Nina is the love of my life . I really don't know what I'll do with out her, House of Anubis was a really hard time for me . My parents never really were there for me and it was hard. I had no other siblings in my family.  Me and Nina had no parents,  yeah her and Eddie are brother and sister . Nina was the only one there for me when I needed someone to lean on. Everyone was mad at me for liking her while joy was  missing but we all found out , joy was not the chosen one . Nina was born July 7 1997 at 7:00am . You had to be born in the seventh month of the seventh day and the seventh year and seven am. Which Nina was , we have really gotten past that and when I found out her gran died I was heart broken . She was the only family she had left and it was taken way forever.
N:"Fabian are you okay ?". I look over to see Nina looking up at me .
me:"yes go back to bed I'm fine really Nina ". She looked at me and them layed down and held onto my hand.  I love this girl so much