Hold Back

I take all my clothes off putting them away
and get ready for a hot relaxing bath.
" Here i come ~! Waaaa-"
I immediately stopped after I noticed someone was in the bath already.I don't usually worry over small stuff like that,but this was different because that person was Yuri. His beautiful pale but pink sweat dripping body was so breathtaking, I tried my best to not have a hard on right there .

Yuri flushed red across his nose to his ears. I had to control myself to not react but to just smile and jump into the water.
"Yuri~! Good Morning~!"
He was still startled but he let out a nervous cute.
" G-good morning victor..."
I smirked at the nervous boy as I begin to do my usual tease act."Whats wrong Yuri? Why are you so nervous ?~"
He looked down blushing even more as if I knew.
" Victor I'll go get ready for our training! "
As Yuri got up all i could stare at was his pink round ass. I bit my lip hard to hold back the urge to just grab him and pound him right here.This horrible tease he is showing finally stopped after he left the bath. He lost weight but his ass still had some fat left which made him a sexy pork cutlet that I'm drooling over.
-----
(At the rink)
Yuri is doing good at his skating performance . His routine grabs a hold of you but his jumps need more work. That's not the only think I look at though. His beautiful face covered in his sweet sweat, making me want to lick it off his whole body. His round fat ass lightly jiggles after attempted jumps. I lost myself in a sinful of dark lust until I heard my name being called " Victor"
I snap out of it as I see Yuri coming towards me. I give him the towel and a bottle of water but that only made it worse on me. He wipes that sweat off his red face and opens the bottle of water gulping it down. Dammit this is too much for me! I grab my phone and leave to the dressing room
" I need to make a call.. I'll be back."
Yuri looked at me with worry as I walk away.
I'm sorry Yuri but I.will.lose.control. I don't want you to leave me. I sit down and play on my phone scrolling through Instagram. I see a photo of Chris naked at the pool and put my hand over my mouth.
" I can only get like this ... with Yuri..."
When did I begin to desire for Yuri? I remember that wonderful party, when I saw him dancing on that pole with Chris. His sexual dancing captured me into a world of heavy erotic thoughts. I want to have sex with Yuri- no.. I want to make him mine....I look down and see my erection throbbing to be touched. I placed my hand on my erection slightly stroking it until I hear the door close... My whole body froze as I hear that innocent sweet voice.
"Victor? What... are you ...doing ?"
Yuri collected a misunderstanding immediately. He saw me groping my erection as I'm holding the phone with that photo of Chris.
The only words that went through my head was "Shit"

~TO BE CONTINUED~
HAHAHAHAHA BOIIII BETTER FIX IT