Min Yoongi | fluff | smut

"It's been a while since we... you know," he whispered. You knew what he was meaning by it. "Don't you miss it?"

I shrugged my shoulders and kept my eyes ahead, but I knew he was smirking.

"Come on. I know you miss it," he rasped into my ear. I shifted in my seat. He placed his hand on my thigh and rubbed gently. "Don't act like you don't want it."

"Another time, Yoongi. I'm not in the mood," I told him.

He sighed and stared at me. "Let me have my fun then. Please?"

I looked at him and pursed my lips.

"Don't be like that. I want you."

I bit my lip and thought about it before smiling weakly.

"There she is," he said aloud while grabbing my hand and leading me to the bedroom.

We connected lips as soon as we entered, and he didn't bother closing the door. He placed me on the mattress and removed my pants before fiercely making out with me again.

"You're so sexy when you're rough," I told him.

He only chuckled against my lips and placed a hand inside my underwear. His fingers brushed my folds gently as his mouth moved down to my neck. He sucked at the skin harshly, making me moan in pleasure. "I need my babygirl wet for me," he mumbled. "Be a good, wet girl for me."

He begins rubbing two fingers inside of me and moans heartily when I start grinding against him. "That's right, good girl," he breathes out.
I take my shirt off as he moves down towards my chest and help him remove my bra as well.

"So fucking beautiful," he rasps before attacking my nipples with his lips. "You're almost ready, baby."

A moan escaped my mouth as I laid back and let him work his magic. The feeling was exceptional. He knew exactly what spots to hit. "Yoongi, please," I mumbled.

He moved his fingers faster, and lavished my breasts. "Be patient."

When he was satisfied, he removed his fingers and sucked my juices off of them. Then he quickly removed his clothes and exposed his stiffened member.

He spread my legs apart and entered me slowly. "How's that feel," he asked lowly. "You like that?"

I nodded quickly and gripped the sheets.

"This is what you do to me. And now, I'm gonna have to fuck you."

I let out a breath and nodded eagerly. "Please, Yoongi."

He stuck his head between my chest as he began thrusting inside of me. Each thrust released an extreme amount of pleasure and I knew he felt it too. He grunted quietly against my breasts and panted against my skin.

"You're—fuck—you're amazing."

He placed his hands on either side of me and stared sternly into my eyes as he quickened his pace. His eyebrows furrowed as he pounded deeper within me and he shut his eyes in pleasure.

"I'm—oh my fucking God. I'm—"

I moaned loudly as high pitched whimpers escaped his throat. "I know, baby. I know," I told him. "Keep going, please."

He bit his lip as he bucked his hips deeply towards mine, entering himself entirely. We managed to continue for 10 minutes before we finally reached ourselves. He removed himself quickly and released on my belly.

"Fuck's sake. You really know how to work a man," he said breathlessly. "That was the best."

I giggled lightly, "Let's do it again."

___________________________

Im LaUghiNg.

Anon