Jimin | fluff

(Y/N) and I were  situated in one of the tour buses. Everyone had left the bus and we were finally alone.

"You're so beautiful," I tell her. "Have I ever mentioned that?"

She laughs at me and nods before blushing.
I pause for the moment, grinning at her, before I lean down and press my lips against hers. She kisses back firmly, obviously feeling wondrously elated. Then I run my tongue across her bottom lip, and she opens her mouth, allowing my tongue entrance. I place my hands gently on either side of her face, leaning over her.

As our kisses intensify, the door to the bus opens, and Namjoon steps inside, glancing around.

"There you are guys," he exclaims. "I've been looking all over."

Neither (Y/N) nor I paid any him any attention; we just continued to fiercely make out.

"What did I say about you two making out around me? Keep it to a minimum."

Again, neither one of us paid him attention.

Namjoon let out a sigh of impatience. "Okay, well, once you two are done, could you look at me for a second? I need to talk to you."

There was a long pause as our lips continued to work against each other.

"Alright, that's cool, just continue exchanging spit and acting like I'm not here, y'know, whatever. If that's what floats your boat, it's cool with me. Y'know, just ignore Hyung, that's a great way to go."

Another long pause ensued, before Namjoon irritably marched over to the couch and bent so that he was at our level.

"Yo!" he yelled.

Still kissing (Y/N) passionately, I reach my hand out and swat my hand at him.

Namjoon smacks my hand away. "No, Jimin, listen to me!"

I flip him off.

"JIMIN! This is about the tour so I suggest you listen!" Namjoon yells.

I break apart from (Y/N)  and glare at him. "What then?" I hiss irritably.

"Listen to me!"

"I've been listening! What the hell do you want?" I cried out.

"First off, like I said, I told you guys to keep the PDA to a minimum when I'm around," Namjoon growls, looking at (Y/N) in a protective manner.

"You weren't around a second ago," I tell him. "It's your own fault you decided to come on the bus and interrupt us."

Namjoon rolls his eyes and glares at me.

"What? You told us to keep our actions to a limit when we're around you, not when you're around us. There's a difference," I say.

He frowns while he contemplates the logic of the sentence. Then he looks over at (Y/N) who gives him a nervous smile.

"Anyways, what is it that you want?" I asked. "We're kind of busy, so if you could just, y'know... tell us what you wanted and leave, that'd be appreciated."

(Y/N) stifles a laugh, causing Namjoon to glare at me again. "When I leave, you're both leaving with me, smart ass."

(Y/N) and I frown at him. "No we're not," I tell him.

"Yes. You are."

"And why would that be?"

"We have an interview in an hour, and plus, there's someone outside waiting for (Y/N). That's why I've been looking for you. There's someone special here."

I gave him a quizzical look at glanced at (Y/N), who also seemed confused.

"Just get off of her so she can find out who it is," he complains. "There's no time for this. You need to get ready as well."

(Y/N) and I stare at each other for the longest time.

"Come on, you two. There'll be plenty of time to stick your tongues down each other's throats later. Control your hormones and get up. I hate to even think about the things you do when I'm not around."

He turned towards the door and gave us one more glare before giving us his serious face.

I sighed in annoyance before grudgingly getting off of my girlfriend and leading her off the bus.

____________________

For the record, hate the "(Y/N)" crap.

Anon