Chapter 5: Surprises

~Italy~

Nono has received the files that the Soma family sent him. He read over the files.

File1:
Name: Ayame Soma
Age: 15
Work: unknown
...
Date of Birth: October 14th

File2:
Name: Sara Soma
Age: 45
Work: None
...

File3: CLASSIFIED

"Hmmm? The last one is classified... and Ayame's work is unknown. The Soma family is hiding something. Hmm? What's this? A 4th file?" Nono said taking the file and looking at it.

File4:
Name: Yuki Soma
Age:15
Work: Student
...
Place of Birth: Namimori Hospital
Date of Birth: October 14th
Blood Type: A
...

"This is the same as Tsuna. The place, birthday, type... and he looks the same.... wait I didn't ask for his file. They just gave it to me. One's classified, one's work is unknown, and another is just about exactly as Tsuna's. So Yuki WAS born here and the same place as Tsuna" he said to himself. What was happening? Nono wanted to find out. I think I'm going back to Japan, but first let me see what happens.

~A Month Later~

~Nami High~

~Lunch~

"Hey guys" Yuki said happy to see his friends.

"Hey Yuki. Umm I wanted to ask earlier but didn't get the chance. Are you okay? Why look like you got hurt. Did Hibari-San fight you?" Tsuna asked. Yuki had cuts and bruises all over. He looked like he was in a really bad fight.

"No. I'm fine. Hibari-San didn't do anything. I just... it's nothing" he said trying to brush it off. He didn't want Tsuna to get sucked into this mafia thing. He thought he would loose his smile or get hurt. Lately he has been being called, Dame-Tsuna, his nickname but Yuki didn't know why at first but he kinda had ideas. But he wanted to know what Tsuna thought.

"Tsuna-kun. Why does everyone in class call you Dame-Tsuna?"
"Haha. Well that's kinda been my nickname since elementary. I'm not good at sports or school, if you noticed. So it kinda stuck" Tsuna said laughing it off.

That's another reason why I don't want him to get sucked into this. But I need to find HIM. But I can't ask Tsuna-kun. How will I find HIM? It's been a month and still no lead.

"Hey Yuki-kun. You wanna hang out after school?"

"Sorry Tsuna-kun. I have something to do. Maybe another time" he replied. He's been training lately. He joined a karate class but things haven't turned out so good.

He is doing great with the moves. He learns them and does them perfectly. He breaks boards and shows what he knows but that's not enough. You have to spar with a classmate in order to get the next belt and move on. THAT'S his problem. Every time he goes to spar. It's like he forgot how to even punch... or block. He gets pummeled and can't move on. He knows the moves but can't fight. That's why he is so bruises up.

But he doesn't want to give up. Maybe if he were to meet you HIM he could learn something.

On the way home from the dojo later that day, he passed up Yamamoto's shop. He heard voices and popped his head in. Tsuna, Yamamoto, Gokudera, Ryohei, Kyoko, and Haru were there laughing and have fun. He was too tired to join. And if he showed up now, everyone will be worried and wonder about his wounds.

He left and continued to walk. After a few minutes, some guys wearing black suits were in the way.

"Hey. Where are you going kid? Do you know were the Vongola is?" The scary looking guy asked.

"N-no" Yuki shuttered.

They thought maybe he'll try to help this kid and come out, then they'll get him. So they beat him up.

*WHAM*

The guys in suits lay on the ground. They couldn't move but they weren't touched.

Yuki was about to pass out when he saw the wimpy looking kid with scratches on him standing there. Then behind him he saw Tsuna and his friends running up to him. "S-sorry Tsu-Tsuna-kun. I didn't want you involved..." He muttered under his breath just as he blacked out. No one heard him.

~At Tsuna's House ~

"Thanks Enma. He's a great friend. I don't know who they were or what the wanted. I'm glade you were there" Tsuna said. They made it home with Yuki but only Tsuna and Enma stayed. Enma used his power of gravity to restrain the black suits.

"No problem. I just happened to be passing by and saw him. I wonder who they were..." He was cut off by Yuki's groaning. He was waking up.

"Ugh... what-where am I? Tsuna-kun?" He said as his vision cleared.

"Yuki-kun it's okay. You were in a fight. Why were pretty bad. Don't move too much. It's fine. You're at my place. This is my friend Enma. He's a Dame like me too. haha" Tsuna said jokingly at Enma. Enma knew he was also a Dame and laughed.

I remember seeing him before I...I blacked out.

"Are you okay? I saw you lying in the middle of the street" Enma asked Yuki.

"Yes..I-I'm fine. Sorry to worry you. These scary guys in black suits were looking for someone or something and when I said I didn't know they beat me up" he said sitting up on the bed.

"What were they looking for?" Enma asked hoping it could answer some questions.

"They were looking for... the... Vongola. I didn't know were it was" he said remember what they asked. He really didn't know... but he wanted to find out. He wasn't sure if Vongola was a place, a street, or what. But he did know that is was a mafia.

When Yuki said that, Tsuna's and Enma's faces fell. Tsuna was sad that his friend got hurt because these guys were looking for him.

Then a knock was at the door. Nono was back. What for?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Will Yuki find out about Tsuna?
Will Tsuna find out about Yuki?
Why did Nono come over?

Please continue to read.

VOTE
COMMENT
SUBSCRIBE

Hope you like. Thanks for reading