-One- Landed big time..

Don't stop it, just fall in love
_.One._
Landed big time
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-Please carefully alight the airplane. Thank you for flying with Korea Airlines-

As i just step my foot out of the suffocating airplane, i finally reached my hometown! Seoul! I got ready my glasses.. Why im wearing sunglasses you ask me? Oh, sorry let me introduce myself... Im Jang Mi Hee... The heir of Jang coporates. Korea's biggest company.. taking charge of almost half to Seoul... the other half is taken by Byun Pte Ltd (private limited). I got out of the VIP lounge as a staff returns me my passport and guides me out to get me to my car with my driver in it waiting.. i step out and camera lights just start flashing at me. Reporters around just kept asking me " Is it true you're engaged?" " Is it true your parents have a plan set up with Byun Pye Ltd?" i was quite shocked by what they said.. engaged?! But i guess they were just speaking rubbish.. my parents will not have set me up in an arranged marriage wont they?...

I just got back fron Singapore.. i studied there for 1 year about business so i would know how to handle the company when i take over... Ya know... im a rich ass kid as my parents owns the half of seoul.. not sure about outside of seoul though.. i wear branded stuff.. but one thing is that.. i dont go to private schools but instead i go to a public school like normal highschool students.

i squeezed through the crowd with security guards guarding me, i kept my head low so they cant really get good shots of my beautiful face.. interested in seeing my face? Here ya go.. psst its one of my best selcas hehe

 psst its one of my best selcas hehe

alright enough self praise.. after squeezing out the darn crowed i got myself into my limo that my parents arranged for me.

Time skip - The next day - 1st day of school

Yeap... i just landed in Korea yesterday and i have school immediately. Since no one in the school knows im a heir to the biggest company in Seoul.. i decided to change my car to an ordinary car but my driver will still drive me there. Incase you didnt know.. Im the most popular kid in school ... and almost everyday i get dozens of loveletters.. i guess it based on my looks huh... I soon reached school, i stepped down of my car, and immediately guess what, boys were staring, girls were staring. Lets just say everyone was staring. Some were happy some were shock and some were even... drooling like byuntae aniya? (Your a pervert amirite) but anyways i decided to surprise my besties that i've missed for a long time. i just ignore that stares on me and headed to my besties.. Wendy and Joy! Our lockers were side by side ( I purposely asked my parents to arrange that hehe )

" BOO " i scared them

" OMO KAMJJAKYA(oh my gosh) you scar- OH MY GOSH IS THAT YOU MI HEE? YOU'RE BACK FINALLY" Wendy shouted in surprise while Joy just stood there like a stone, not believing her eyes that im finally back..

" GUESS WHOS BACK YALL " I half-shouted while shaking the earth to Joy...
Things went back to normal after Wendy and Joy 'interrogated' me what happened in Singapore. The bell rang annoyingly as it changed to the current hit song 'Shape of You I felt like ripling my hair off...

-Timeskip- End of School-
After the last period which was self study period, some people were dozing off, some people wrere legit studying and some... sigh... some were passing me love letters.. ON MY FIRST SCHOOL DAY?! Wait.. let me count... 1..2..3..4..5.. .............. wow.. theres 16 of them all from different levels... sigj.. i habe more classes though.. wonder how many more i will get..

*RINGRING*

Incoming Call from Eomma

"Yeoboseyo?(Hello?)"

"Ah. My honey!! Are you done with school? If you are please.come home as soon as you can! Me and your dad are waiting to share with you a big news!"

"Oh, Sure mum! I will be home soon! Please send Uncle David here as im ready to get home! See you!!" As i ended the call
David is my personal driver.. he has been helping our family as a driver for almost 10 years.. 5 years was for me and the other 5 was for my parents, mostly for mum.
=At Home=

I got home, changed, ate and now im in the dining room waiting for my parents discussing work stuff upstairs in their seperate office room.
They came down to the dining room and sat infront of me..

" Mi Hee ah... I dont know if this is good news or bad news to you.. but it is a good news for me and your appa you know? You know our so called frenemies? Byun Pte Ltd? We decided that we should merge together and own the whole of Seoul together... and the way we are going to merge is, to get the both heirs get married... which is you and their son almost the same age as you but 1 year older.." Mum said..

My heart sank.. so what the reporters were saying yesterday at the airport was true then huh.. mum cut my train of thoughts and continued

"Im sorry but it will be better for you and us and everyone here is Seoul. We will make Seoul a better place for everyone.."

Without saying anything, i push my chair back and ran to my room. I was delusional, i couldnt believe what i just heard.
" Im marrying someone i dont know... but im so young.. How?!"
But i thought again as a heir and not Jang Mi Hee, a playful girl... " 2 human in Seoul, sacrifice their love life for millions of people.. it should be worth it right?"

I went back down.. and my parents were still there.. with expressionless face.

" Im sorry for startling you just now, i will agree to it since it will help a few millions of people out there. I will marry the Byun's Heir" I said, and went back to my room after bowing to them when i left, they smiled and said
" Finally, we killed 2 birds with 1 stone, we can own Seoul and have our daughter finding her love..."

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦|||||||¦¦¦¦¦|¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
Chapter 1 done! How? Do you like this as a new book in return for the arranged marriage to yugyeom? Please share this around if you liked it!!