Chapter 5

•Lukes P. O. V. •

I was just standing in my new neighbours lounge room. I remember hearing she has a daughter about my age but I don't know what to expect. A bitch that's from the states???

In the middle of my thoughts all of a sudden this stunningly beautiful girl walks down the steps. Definitely not what I expected. Wait, what did I expect??

I realised she was just standing there staring at me. Was there something on my face? Idk. But she's absolutely amazing.

"Babe are you okay??" I asked her.

" oh uh yeah aha. I'm tori and i know who u r. I'm kinda in love with your band" she said. She seemed surprised like she did know me. But she's a fan. I'd love to date a fan. At least they'd know me already.

" oh really?? we'll since we're neighbours now I guess I should take u to meet the rest of the band sometime" I offered to her.

She stayed silent. Did I say something wrong?

• Toris P. O. V. •

" oh really?? We'll since we're neighbours now I guess I should take you to met the rest of the band sometime" he said. I stayed silent. Was this a dream?!?!? Did Luke fucking Hemings just ask me if I wanted to meet the rest of 5sos!?!?!? OMG

" oh uh yeah. Aha. That'd be absolutely amazing!!!" I hugged him. Was that weird?? He hardly knows me and I just hugged him.

Ugh this was too much. But I mean he's so perfect. His perfect blonde hair and " his blue eyes that look deep into my soul" I realised I said the last part outloud when Luke's face drained of colour like he'd just seen a ghost. Omg what did I just do. I'm not even a Luke girl I mean I still love him but I was always an Ashton girl.

Shit

Shit

Shit

Shit

"What?" Luke asked. I felt myself get red from embarrassment and starting to tear up. Why did I have to fuck everything up!?!? " I- uh I nothing. Sorry" I said quietly just so he could hear me and I ran up the stairs into my room. By now the tears were falling freely from my now red and puffy eyes.

I just probably ruined any friendship I could've had with a member of my favourite band of all time. My thoughts were cut off by a knocking on my door. " come in," I said in a quiet voice. They didn't say anything just simply opened m door and came in. I felt the end of my bed sink in.

We sat in silence for a bit before my phone started to ring. The tone to Heartbreak Girl by , of course , 5SOS. I look at the caller ID, it's Kristen.

I answer the phone "hello?" I silently pray that she won't be able to tell I've been crying, but she knows me too well that she'll know.

" Tori have you been crying?" she asks.  Oh shit. 

"uhm no what no of course not why would I be??" 

" It sounds like you are.  Tori did something happen?" 

" NO nothing.  I swear im fine kristen im fine." 

" Tori if somethings up you can tell me.  "

"No im fine i swear.  Hey listen, i gotta go love ya and ill call you later"  I hang up before she as a chance to respond.  Thank god thats over.  

After another long moment of silence, Luke speaks " Tori are you okay?" 

No.  Of course I'm not okay, I just embarassed myself in front of one of my idolas why would I be okay.  " Yes.  I'm fine" I lie.  I wasnt going to tell him that i was actually broken.  

" you're lying."

Yeah i am Luke, Youre right, I am Lying but im not going to tell you that.  " No I'm not Luke Im fine".  

Why did he have to be stubborn.  It'd be so much easier if he would just leave me here alone in my room.  Wow look at me im complaining about one of my idols caring about me.  Who the fuck am I kidding! He doesnt care about me.  Why would he, I mean im fat and ugly.  Why would someone as sweet as him care about me.  Exactly he wouldnt.  " Stop lying.  I can tell that you're not okay.  Tell me whats wrong" Luke says.  Wow this kid is so sweet.  Why does he even care.

" K well to be honest i dont think you actually care hut you know what just because youre acting like you care ill tell you.  Ive been a fan of ur band since 2011.  Ive always dreamed of meeting you guys or getting noticed on twitter but the day never came, well until  now i guess" I laugh at myselof a bit then continue, " well I obviously met you adn of course me being the fat ass and ugly bitch i am i messedit up and made a fool out of myself." I pause to catch a breath. " but i do-" Luke starts to say but i cut him off my raising my hand " no let me finish, please,  Anyways, Ive always wanted to meet you guys and the first time i meet you i fuck it all up.  Im so stupid and ruin everything.  Im worthless.  I cant even talk to someone who fucking saved my life.  Face it, Im a fuck up." By the time im done speaking im gasping for air and crying.  Why am I crying? Oh yeah probably because i just confessed to luke that he and his band maktes saved my life.  

" What are you talking about Tori, youre not fat nor ugly.  Wait, I saved your life? What do u mean?" Luke says.  

I can tell him can I?  No of course not i cant do it.  But he did save me.  " Listen, Luke, you did save me, well your whole band did.  But thats jsut a sore spot for me and i think that we should save it for a different day." I say.  What i actually mean by this is that i dont want to tell him how many times ive tried committing suicide.  Not today at least.  If he cares he'll stick around right?

" Well, I wont push you to tell me now but i do expect you to tell me later on okay?" he says.  Ugh but i dont want to tell him then he'll probably think iim some crazy person whos fucked up.  Right as I was going to argue he speaks up " Hey uhm since youre a fna and you seem cool and such why dont you come over tomorrow around noon and ill introduce you to the rest fo the band".  At this point i thought i was actually dreaming but when luke poked my arm i knew i wasnt " So what do ya say?" he asks.  " Uh oh uhm yeah thatd be great thanks luke" i say.  

By now its already 6:30 in the evening and me and Luke are still fully engaged in conversation.

" TORI!! LUKE!! DINNER IS READY" my mom yelled up to us.  " Luke do you wanna eat with us?" i ask before we head down.  " Yeah that'd be great" he says and smiles back at me.  We get up off of my bed and start walking down the hall for dinner.  About halfway down the hallway Lukes hand brushed against mine.  Then he grabbed my hand.  I didnt resist but i let him take my hand and we walked down the stairs to dinner together hand in hand.  When we got down stairs my mom froze dead in her steps.  She kept looking to me then to him then to our hands.  I told Luke to have a seat while i pulled my mom to the side to explain to her.  "Mom its nothing we are just friends dont worry"  " i think he likes you " my mom said.  No.  Theres no way that luke could like me.

* after dinner* " Thank you so much for dinner guys, its getting late so I better go " luke says.  Before he leaves he reminds me that im going to his place at noon tomorrow then he gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.  

I gues living here wont be so bad after all.  

____________________________________________________________________

A/N  OK SO I KNOW THIS IS REALLY SHORT BUT I RAN OUT OF IDEAS FOR THIS CHAPTER BUT UH PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT MY FANFIC ADN UH YEAH AH LOVE YA AND SORRY FRO ANY ERRORS I WROTE THIS REALLY FAST SO YEAH 

twitter: @WestSide5S0S ( zero not O)

kik: directioner29374