Unpredictable

*Reena POV*

it has been over a week i have been clean… 22.6.13 least it has been a week feels like months…its the only way i can think of expressing the pain what can i do i cant show how weak i am…i cant show im not strong…everyone in my college is depending on me to be strong… i but i cant..
depression is eating me in the inside..nothing has been helping…i try not to think about those mean things people have said and their phisical action towards me…well there is a reason why i havent taken my life yet…this beautiful boy….his name is Ashton Irwin… bascically he is the only reason why im staying here…he is the speck of hope i have inside of me…i try to watch his stupid keeks that he makes with his friends Calum,Luke,and Michael, and one direction…but they have a better chance of saving my life than anyone else…at least today is a saturday still having to stay in my room well i plan on being a photographer but my professor says i need an inspiration and embrace my feelings to take wonderful photos but sadly i havent found any inspiration for my project.

"Maybe if i go to the beach..i can take pictures of the bay..the ocean hitting the rocks…maybe.."

i mumble to myself thinking of what to think of for our project..maybe..as i grab my bag heading towards to get extra clothes, my journal and some water i grab my phone see what time it is...4:33 p.m. okay i can do this don't worry Reena you will be able to find something to turn in, in three weeks but crap. as i run to my friend Natalie's dorm knocking and opening the door looking panicked

"Natalie YOU ARE COMING TO THE BEACH WITH ME THIS IS DEPENDING ON MY FUTURE AND GRADES COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i practically yelled/talked she always knew why i was so panicky when it comes to my grades it well you see i practically begged my mom to put me into this school and if i still want to continue staying here because my mom wants me to typically be a nurse,teacher,a job.  but what i want to do is well  enjoy what i like to do best. well I'm taking courses well (I'm only in h.s. right now so I'm just guessing okay?) art,photography,video,photo/video editing,and visual effects. basically like you know the people who do special effects in movies? yeah. so as i dragged Natalie to the beach with me.

"What do you plan on doing at the beach?well... Malibu?"

"well i was planning i was going to well you know how the waves crashes into the rocks and it kinda tells a story if you think of it. how the waves formed the rocks and its shaped and all and i planned on typing that in my essay. showing meaning to the rocks,sand,ect. that has been in the ocean."

as i got into deep thought about that we finally arrived to the beach

"CRAP THE SUN IS SETTING" i whined

"then lets just go for a swim then" Natalie suggested getting her bag and grabbing her shirt and changing to a different one and putting on a pony tail.

"b-b-but i don't know how to swim i can float but i cant swim"

"does it matter?"

"well yeah because i CAN DROWN"

"take a chance and yolo it!" as i changed into a different shirt and basically have been dragged by Natalie to the beach into the cold water

"NATALIE THIS IS TO DEEP!@!!!!!!!!!1" I say as sea water entered my mouth as she is just enjoying herself and not hearing me the waves crash into me forcing me to swallow on sea water not knowing where is up as i try to go up i just end up being crashed into more waves until i felt to muscular arms around me helping me to the surface.

"Are you okay?" i heard a Australian voice that wasn't Natalie i open my eyes to see Ashton Irwin how the fuck did he where did he what is happening? BE COOL REENA!

"um..uhh yah im uhh..fine" i mumble as his strong arms are pushed against my back

"oh well im Ashton,Ashton Irwin" he says with his cheeky smile while his dirty blond hair washes over his fore head

"oh yeah i kinda know heh I'm Reena,Reena Castillo" i stutter my words as i admire his beautiful eyes

"oh you are in the 5sos fam aha" he laughs while i show a tiny smile

"ASHTON WHO IS THAT GIRL!!!?!?!???!??!?" I heard Michael yell while it seems like they are doing a music video

"OH UHH I WAS JUST HELPING HER" as he took me to shore his muscular arms letting me go onto the sand

"oh..uhh..thank you for well saving me.." i say looking to the ground as i say thinks the rest of the boys coming towards me

"boys this is Reena, Reena you already know the boys" he says laughing

"Hey Reena" they all say knowing i like them

"what are you guys doing here i thought you were here to finish your album?" i say all confused like

"well yeah today they gave us a day off because jet lag is a dick" Luke says

"so yeah wanna hang with us?" Ashton asks me

"umm sure if its fine with my friend Natalie" i say pointing to the girl having fun in the water

"im guessing she wont mind" i say

"then lets make a bon fire" Mikey says running off to a place for us to sit and for the bon fire to go in and im guessing for food

and as we were walking to Michael the world stopped a while as i stood there realizing i'm spending my time with The Ashton Irwin.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
a/n
hey guys! :D sorry i havent really posted anything so i just decided to make a new one and start over fresh! its on my bucket list to try and at least finish a fan-fic :) so i hope you enjoy this and yeah happy new year :)