chapter one ★

Chapter one:

I was sitting at my kitchen table eating breakfast. It's the last day of school then I have the rest of the summer to do what I want.

Like win the contest I entered like a month ago and go on tour with one direction. Hahaha funny joke sam. I put my bowl in the sink and dragged myself to my bedroom closing the door behind me. I got dressed quickly, I just threw on a floral t-shirt look on top dress and flats on my feet. I put my redish hair into a ponytail and brushed my teeth. After I grabbed my bag and was off to school. After this day I graduate and go to collage!.

I get to school and jog to my locker. I see my best friends amy and sarah.

"Hey sam!" They say running up to me and giving me a hug.

"Hey guys!" I say opening up my locker and taking my books out, as I do my cell phone goes off.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hi we are calling for samantha adams" they talk into the phone.

"This is she" I say hesitant.

"Oh well we are calling to congratulate you on winning the contest to go on tour with one direction!" They say enthusiastically.

"Oh my gosh! Thanks so much!" I say.

"The boys tour bus will be at your house at twelve o'clock be ready" they say and hang up. I was shocked too much to talk so amy starts waving her hands in front of my face.

"Earth to sam!!!" She yells.

"What's going on?" Sarah asks me.

"I-i-i'm going on tour with one direction! I won the contest!" I say and they start to jump up and down as do I.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I scream getting looks from people in the halls.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" I say and they all look away quick.

"Congratulations!" Amy says giving me a hug and sarah does the same.

The day goes really quick and I run out of the school so quick and run home. I run through the door and go upstairs to my room to pack. I take my huge suitcase and throw it on my bed. I take a lot of the clothes from my closet and a few pairs of shoes. After a while I'm packed.

I AM GOING ON TOUR WITH ONE DIRECTION!

so, what do you guys think? Please comment to tell me what you think!

~Erin