you can what!!!

As I woke up I looked around we were still in the car. So it wasn't a dream me and Aaliyah really did make it.

Jamal: hello Goddess, I see you're up.

Me: yes I kinda thought this was all a dream..... thank you

Jamal: what?

Me: I said thank you for everything you have done for me. At first, I thought you were one of ms. Harold's hook up's. I mean I will admit you are one fine ass boy but, you look too innocent to be a fling.

I said rubbing my hand on his soft cheek I could get lost in his eyes forever. And I think he got lost in mine. He looked my body up and down then licked his lips and looked back at the road. I'm surprised it was empty

Jamal: I know it's empty, but it's not a road it's my dad's house

As we pulled up I saw a beautiful house. It had to be a mansion.

( starting a new typing skill Goddess=ABC, Jamal=ABC)
"Well home sweet home," Jamal said as he got out the car he picked up liyah like he didnt know how to care for a baby. "Boy let me help you. "I said as I got out of the car and ran to them I grabbed Jamal's lower back so he can stand straight then I gently placed her head on his shoulder as she whined. "You know you look good with a baby. " "Ha ha ha very funny."  

Luscious POV:

As I was watching my son get what looked like a child out of his car a wave of joy came over me as I saw a girl get out the other side of the car. She was beautiful she also looked a little slutty. She yelled something but I couldn't hear a thing she said. I just saw her put her hand on his lower back softly and lay the child's head on his shoulder. She then looked Jamal in his eyes leaned in then looked away as that gay ass bitch named Michael came running to him pushed her away and hugged him and her child. I guess it was hers I mean she had a perfect experience with a child she also looked like she was mad when 'it' pushed her away. They all silently and awkwardly walked up the stairs. So who are those two people I said as they walked into the house I want to tell everyone Jamal said as he eyed her body up and down seductively not paying me any attention? So I snapped in his face. "Jamal... Jamal....Jamal!"  I yelled as he snapped back into reality "is she changing you boy." I said to him. No, he said, "she just is so fragile dad it's like she's broken". He said "well maybe you can fix that. Where did you find her on a corner of prostitute ave? "I said slyly. "No, I found at the foster care she was playing dress up with her child. "He said. "So she is a mom." "No she just calls her her child," he said still watching her as she went to the dance studio. We kept following her as she watched in awe.

Luscious: do you know how to dance

GG: yeah I'm pretty good at it.

Luscious: show me

GG ( her Nickname): um okay
(Play video)

Goddess pov:
As I danced to the part I sung. I decided to sing along. I thought no one heard me but I was wrong. I was singing loud enough that the whole Lyon family heard me. As I finished I looked around at the shocked faces.

Jamal: wow girl... you can dance but you never told me you can sing

GG: that's because miss Harold said I can't

Jamal walked up to me and grabbed my shoulders

Jamal: Well you can

Luscious: yes! YES! You are the voice I've been looking for. Young and talented with a natural-born singer. Would you like to sign to empire

GG: OMG, I GOT SIGNED TO EMPIRE. I have to call prince.

Phone convo:

Prince: yellow