Chapter 10

MIRANDA's POV

I know they work hard just to get me out from the school dungeon but seriously they are so slow!

If you are asking if what they've done to me --well they just throw daggers to. Yes I have a good reflex but I cant see where the daggers came from so in the end I get some cuts because first its so dark there and also they chained me and they dont even give me something to sit on...

"Do you think we won?" I heard Rhee asking Sheen..

well, I can say Sheen is a great leader..

"Miranda does your wrist still aches?" Sheen ask me,

after they rescued me, they bring me first to the school clinic, and get my wounds some medication...

*one day before the game "Search the Code"*

SHANE's POV

"hi Shane!" my co-strategist greeted me when I entered our training room, I just nod and smiled at her for my response, they are used to it now since its been 2 months since we start our training, also its been 2 months since we all last talk, to tell you the truth I already missed them,..

our prof is still not here because he said that he is going to be late today so I'll tell you first what happened in our training in the past 2 months..

our first and second week of training is quite easy, we just answered 20 000 riddles while doing some huge jigsaw puzzle, that have a 1 m width and 1 m length and have a 15 000 pcs.

to tell you the truth our training is so easy but when it comes to combat or fighting skills, its kinda hard at first, but knowing us, you know we can calculate things.

In the first month we just do some mind training, strategies and plans, also we study codes and other ways of communicating but in the second month, beside of mind training we also study some fighting skills but we really didn't focus there.

We also do the mind chess and the brain stimulating something --it is the activity with a 50-wired-helmet-like machince that youre going to use, and it will let the prof to see whats running in your mind and also we study on how to block that machine to read on whats in our mind...

anyway besides of our prof that kinda looks so medeival with long beards and have a kinda messy hair which is prof. Richard Carf, we also have an assistant prof that looks like so simple yet beautiful and smart which is prof. Frets McArdle, anyway Alex is with the strategiest and also Mike too.

I guess its kinda complicated for Mike that he have 2 fields, but that is what I just think, anyway---

"everyone listen, the field assassins or the combat assassins are going to held a game for their trainees and they are asking for our help for the codes, riddles etc. so lets start" our prof said, cutting what Im thinking

after I heard the instruction I immediately go to my table and think some codes,

seeing their bow heads makes me wonder on what they are thinking, also for what used  this training is, well its not kinda suspicious but,  before, the training was just held for about 1 month, but now 2 months and a week?

its kinda weird because they separate every fields unlike before, because we can also learn from our everyday lesson ---well dont get me wrong Im contented because we have training like these but it just feel weird --or maybe its just me...haaaay

" *ehem* *ehem*" I heared someone fake coughing beside me that made me startled

"staring won't do anything ms. Sluis" prof Frets said