the only exception (lilo fanfic

Not my best but please injoy! ♡♥

○···○···○···○··○···○···○···○···○

Chapter 1~ The New Kid

i groaned as my alarm clock went off, i reached over to my table and turned it off i rolled out of bed i got up and went straight to my closet, i dont know what to pick, what do they wear at the school? do they were fancy clothes? do they sag alot? or do they just dress normal? i just pulled a white shirt out, and normal pair of pants i walked to my shoes section i got out white vans i put them on then walked to the bathroom and fixed my hair and brushed my teeth.

"hurry up you dont wanna be late!" my mum yelled from down stairs, i got my backpack and walked down stair

'bye mum" i say giving her a kiss on the cheek thn ran off to my car, i got in and drove off to school once i got there i parked my car and walked out, i stood there frozen in front of the huge building, well louis today is your first day at a new school, i took a deep breath and walked in building, people were running everywere, they kept bumping to my shoulder i walked into the office.

"may i help you?"

"yeah,um louis tomlinson new kid" she handed me my scedule and my locker number, i walked out and started walking to my locker, i put in the comanation i put in my stuff and then closed it, as i closed this guy fell on me making me fall to the ground his was on top of me huvering over me, i could hear his heavy breathing, his lips were so close to mine, oour noeses were almost touching, he was closing his eys, he wasnt getting off me, he was proably hidding from someone, went it went all quiet he finally got off me, i was laying there i was quiet scared to move, i finally got up i grabbed my packback from the ground, i looked at the guy, his hands were filled with bruises and he had a red mark on his cheek."Am sorry!"

"its fine...you okay mate?" i asked, he started backing away from me "am not going to hurt you" he ooked up at me, i can see the pain in his eyes.

"am louis tomlinsom!" i say smiling widley, i love meeting new people, thats why people say i have alot of friends but not right now.

"a-a-am-" the bell rang, he rushed out of the room leaving me alone standing there like an idoit, i saw him drop a little note on the groung, i picked it up and opened and read it.

Dear Mum & Dad

am sorry i cant go on, i hate being call strang, loser, guy with no friend, rich freak, gay, loner, satue all those kind of things i

cant take the hate all because i have to stay with my body gard all fucking day, i cant make any friends! i cant leave him! am sorry i have to tell you these over a stupid letter but i dicided to ditch him, am running away from home today am sorry...i cant go on but now i know what happens to me when i dont have a body guard i get beat up if jeff (body guard) isnt with me, i have to make friends i dont want to be alone for ever i love you guys, yous are great parents its not your fault its no bodys fault its my dicition, am going to be okay...probably we will meet again, dont come and find me cause you wont find me anywere, i wont be in school, i wont be at the park, i wont be in my room...just dont forget that i love you guys and safe. - L.P

i squezzed letter in my hands, th-th-this letter...my tears started filling in my eyes, its just like...just like mine...i ran out of the room hoping to see him, but the secound bell rang, I wiped i went to my first calls witch was bio, i walked in and see my assined seat, i sat down puting my backpack down beside me, i see the guy fom ealier, i smiled at him he didnt look at me, my smile faded during class i tried to talk to him but he egnored me, the bell rang again.