Chapter *2*// New friend

Chapter {2} New Friends

Liams POV

Its been a month now since louis moved to this school, he hanged out with harry, niall and zayn the preps! louis hasn't stopped talking to me, I still havnt talking much to him. If I talk to him zayn will break my face or he'll end up breaking louis face thats why am not talking to him, I dont want him to get hurt cause of me! who knows if he gonna beat the shit out of me.

we were In an assembly, I was sitting between a beautiful girl named Eleanor and harry, they were passing drugs to eachother. I wish I could just take the weed from them and smoke it myself but no they will beat the shit out of me! I some how felt safe cause Louis was in front of me, I just starred at his beautiful chest nut hair, it looks so smooth I just want to run my fingers throw his beautiful hair.

" liam you have to go to the office" one of the teachers wispeared to me, I got up and walked down the steps, like the lucky guy I am zayn tripped me and made me fall on my face in front of everyone, everyone started laughing.

"What a loser!" I hear zayn yell.

"Why are you still alive!?"

"he will never get a girlfriend!"

"You should die already!" everybody started calling me names, I looked around every single person was even laughing even the teachers. I could tell they were They were holding thier laughter, Mrs. Hester wasn't laughing she just looked at me with a worried face, then there was Louis walking torwards me, he bent down next to me "Liam a- " I cut him off.

"How do you know my name?! "

"I over heard the teacher bu-" I pushed him away.

"how can you talk to me!? "

"li-"

"Stay away from me am just a joke!" I got up and ran little of the gym to the bathrooms, I locked the doors I open a little crack that was on the floor, I reach in and grab pills , I kept pills in the bathroom. I took a couple out, I looked down at them. I was about to take them till I hear a knock.

"Liam please Come out I know your in there" why can't he just go away!? I leaned against the wall, with the pills still in my hand.

"Go away you hate me!"

"Liam why would I hate you? "

"Cause everyone else does..."

"Liam I have no reason to hate you"

"You just want to make me a bigger joke then I am right now!" I see the door knob turn and the door opens slowly, I take the pills and hid them behind my back. Louis stares at me I closed my eyes waiting for the laughing and the punching to start. I opened my eyes and see Louis running to me and hug me, Louis was hugging me ...he was hugging me!

"please ...li I want to be there for you ...I want to project you just please give me a chance" li...I like that petname.

"No! "

"Liam am not gonna make fool out of you! I promise!" I look at him.

Maybe I should give the lad a chance and if he breaks his promise that may be the last of payne "okay..."

"Don't cry your going to ruin your beautiful face" he says wiping my tears making me blush.

"get cleaned up, I will wait for you"

"Okay..." I walked to the sink.

"hey li what's that in your hands? " shit my pills!

"Nothing..." he grabs my hands and looked at pills and then at me, he took the pills from my hands.