Chapter *3*// Break ups girlfriends Parents

Liam POV

  I waited for Louis outside of his flat, he was inside talking to his girlfriend "Okay loulou I will be waiting for you tonight"

    "Yeah" I saw Stacy walk pass me, she didn't look at me. "Liam!" Louis says hugging me.

     "Hey loulou" I say smirking.

  "Don't!  I hate that name loulou like really? "

    "Was that your girlfriend? "

    "Yeah Stacy "

   "She looks healthy to me"

   "You haven't seen her..."

   "She looks normal"

  "Under that is just a horrible ugly personality ... I don't even want to talk about it"

     "Okay, so where we going?"

   "Walk around?"

    "Louis!" Zayn says coming behind Louis putting his hands around his waist.

    "Hey zayn" he looked up at me he gave me a nasty look.

    "What's he doing here? " he says letting go of Louis.

    "We wer- "

   "I just came to drop his homework I did for him" I began to back away "I'll be leaving now"

     "Liam"

   "Let the loser go, his not one of us"

  "One of us?" I hear Louis say "Who's us?!"

"Louis were popular his not! his just a loser freak his always have been and always be!"

    "Zayn!"

   "His right Louis you shouldn't hang out with me...you should hang out with your kind...I Am just a freak" he'll be safe...he shouldn't hang out with me if he does he would end up like me. I start walking away

    Louis POV

     "Liam don't g-"

    "Come on louis" Zayn says pulling me away, how Am I different?

     "Zayn... "

   "Yeah?"

    "How Are we different??"

   "Really Louis you have to ask? isn't it noticeable" I shake my head "Louis, Liam is  eeh-his a freak and we Are not freaks"

     "How's his he a freak??"

  "He just is! He doesn't fit in with us "

    "But we can still be friends right"

   "No Louis we don't hang out with losers"

    "Whos we?! if I can't hang out with Liam then I don't want to hang out with jerks! I don't like the way you treat Liam!" I say in his face, then walk away. Now to find Liam, I know were he could of gone! I start walking to the hill I always go to, as I got to the top I see Liam sitting down "Liam!" I run to him, and hug him.

    "Louis! What Are you doing here?weren't you with zayn!?"

     "Nah, his a fucking jerk! I would rather hang out with you"

    "Am a freak your a prep...we don't fit"

   "Of course we do! were...were... " I hold his hand sitting in front of him "were perfect for eachother" he makes eye contact with me.