White Tie Affair

©Copyright Ivy_sincalir
White Tie Affair.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by means, electronic or mechanical, without my permission. All rights for the book cover go to the rightful owner.

I hope you guys enjoy this but just to be fair please be at least eightteen before reading this. But again I can't stop you but you're warned.
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Lexington was standing in the same spot, in the grand hall of the hotel, that she had just eight months before. She had only been there for a few hours. She had checked in around seven in the morning, and she was hiding.

Why was she hiding? You ask... Well if I were to tell you that I'd have to go back to eight months ago where it all started.

eight months ago

Lexington had just walked into her boyfriend's apartment. She had two bags of groceries in her arms, she was going to cook dinner for the both of them. When she entered the apartment is was silent, She figured that Parker was sleeping ,so she stayed quiet. She walked in and closed the door behind. She walked through the room and into the kitchen where she set the bags down on the big marble counter.

She was setting up things so they would be where she needed them while she was cooking. She looked down and realized she was still on her work clothes, she didn't want to mess up her nice silk shirt, so she figured she'd go an grab one of parker's shirts to cook in.

She was walking towards his bedroom when she started hearing muffled sounds , she was curious. She was at the door to his room when she heard a women's moan. Of course she thought she'd heard wrong and pushed open the door.

Her hands automatically went to cover her mouth, she was dumbfounded. She couldn't believe what she was seeing, she even tried shaking away the image she was seeing but it was of no use. There parker was ...laying on top of some blonde bìtch. She couldn't figure out where he started and she ended.

A single tear fell from her eyes as a cry left her throat. At

At the sound she made, the blonde turned her head and her eyes fluttered open, she was looking directly at Lexington now. It took a moment for her to realize it ,but when she did the blonde's eyes widdened in shock. She jumped up and was trying to force parker off of her.

"What's the matterrrr-" he went to ask her but stopped because his head turned in the direction of Lexington.

He was moving all over the place, trying to cover himself and the blonde he was with. He was murmuring things Lexington couldn't understand, not that she wanted to anyway. She didn't want to hear any of his excuses. She couldn't form a straight thought right now, she was just so confused.

Parker got off the bed and came towards her with her hand out stretched.

"Ok now listen to me babe this isn't what you think it is, just let me explain" he was telling her easing closer.

"Oh so it doesn't look like you're fùcking some blonde bimbo, On our fùcking anniversary!" she screamed at his backing away.

"Baby wait" he said trying to take her arm.

"Oh don't fùcking baby me and don't you dare fùcking touch me" she said pulling her arm out of grabbing distance.

She turned then and walked back down the hall, trying to choke back the tears that were threatening to spill from her eyes. She grabbed her bag and keys from the table without looking back. She figured Parker wouldn't come chasing after her but god did she wish he did, with that she could at least say he tried but he didn't.