Save the date

I'm sorry you guys had to wait so long on an update but things have been hectic and im trying.

I wanna dedicate this chapter to my friend shane! She hates me but thts ok lol. @Shanabby

On the other I wanna start a One shot book and I need some ideas and I know you guys have some, so message me and leave comments.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

I smiled at his compliment and a light blush tinted my cheeks. I murmured a thank you and we continued to dance.

We stayed dancing for a little while longer. I didn't want the night to end.

He stopped dancing and I felt his lips near my ear again.

"Would you like to get a drink?" he asked.

I nodded, he took my hand and lead me off the dance floor to the bar. We ordered drinks and found a private place to sit. We sat in a slightly awkward silence for a while but I kept sneaking small glances at him through my lashes.

He caught me looking at him and finally broke the silence.

"So I guess I should properly introduce myself. I'm Khalid Shahriar. " he said with his hand held out to me.

I took his and lightly shook it.

"I'm Lexington Riviera but my friends call me lexi" I said.

"Its a pleasure to meet you Lexington" he said as he took my hand and kissed it. I blushed giving him a small smile.

"So tell me a little about yourself Lexington."  he asked and I had to think, what did I want to tell him.

"Uhm well, I'm twenty-four years old , I work at a cosmetic company with my best friend jemma and I live in New York" she said not sure on what else she should tell him.

"And you?" she asked nervously.

"Ah well, I am twenty-six years old. I work in the management of hotels and well I live here ...in Saudi Arabia"  he says with a smile.

"So what brings you here to Saudi Arabia? Vacation...Business...?" he askes taking a sip of his drink.

"Uh well vacation,  I guess. I just needed a break from things back home. " I said finishing off my drink.

"Oh yeah, that happens sometimes and here's a good place for a break. Even though a lot of people don't visit Saudi Arabia, its good for vacationing. he said.

"So are you here with someone or alone?" he asked while looking around.

"Yeah I'm here with someone" I said and I could see disappointment across his face. "Just my best friend though" I said and his mood lightened noticeably.

We talked awhile longer before someone tapped me on my shoulder. I turned to see some strange guy holding my best friend in his arms.

"Heyy lexi!" she said giggling

"Uh hi jem" I said getting up. I already knew she was drunk and to think she said this trip was for me to have fun. Shaking my head I took my friend from the arms of the stranger and turned back to Khalid.

"I'm sorry, I have to go. I need to get her back to the hotel"

He nodded to someone across the room and walked towards me.

"Here let me help you take her back" he offers

"Oh no! You don't have to end your night because of me. We'll be fine" I say while walking to the door.