Birds eye view

A month later me and my husband were taking a stroll outside the house. I held his arm tight smiling wearing a beatuful purple dress that I made myself that was made of silk instead of rags."I'm enjoying this time with you my love." My husband said with a smile. "Yea now I'm too big for you to carry around" I joked. He lifted me off my feet. "Who's says your too big because I can carry you just fine." I laughed and kissed his cheek. He set me down and we held hands.

We walked but then saw the villiage. It was so small to me it was strange. I let go and walked up to see where the infant had crushed my home.I got on my knees and I lifted it up it small in my hands. I felt alittle sad, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see my husband. "You ok?" He asked."Fine" I smiled

The reason I grew to my size was from the drink apparently theres a small percent of humans who have the chance by drinking the juice can possibly change but the last time it happened was a hundred years ago. I looked over then saw a building. "What's that?" I asked getting up. "I don't know the last time I was here I made sure all the buildings were destroyed." He said. I walked to it as my husband stood back and waited. I bent down hearing small noises.

I held the roof in my hand and lifted the building. I looked at it looking alittle like a court house. I looked down then saw a whole crowd of humans staring up in horror. I stared in shock. What are humans doing here? I looked at the building almost like it was a mayor's house. I saw a few had tools and blueprints and I then realized what they were doing they were planning to rebuild the villiage.I knew I had to stop them before they rebuild it and get hurt.

I stared down mad then saw some of the people who would make fun of me. I smricked then lowered a hand and lifted one of the men up by the back of his shirt. "What do you humans think your doing here?" I smricked."No- no-nothing Ma'ma" He said shivering. "Oh really because it looks like you humans are trying to build a little town." I smiled as the human looked away."No-no Ma'ma."He said. I saw a human try to run but I blocked his way moving him back."No no you have to stay until I get an explanation."