Merry Christmas

Talon's Pov:

"Talon, I just came up with a genius plan to ruin Christmas at HQ!" I hear Uncle Claw yell with excitement.

"Why do we even need to ruin Christmas? It's not like it hurts us any if they have some fun for the holidays" I say back, rolling my eyes.

"Because NEPHEW, they ruin all our evil plans, they don't deserve happiness!" he says, raising his voice at me.

'Wow.. Okay then' "What's the plan this time?" I ask.

"You are going to break into HQ and steal all of the presents from under HQ's Giant Christmas tree. Then, you will hide them so that HQ will be have no gifts and they will cry in sorrow" he says evilly, looking at me.

'So, he basically wants me to be the grinch. Even I can't do that at Christmas.. I don't even want to think about my Pretty Penny being sad at the holidays!' I think to myself.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Go!" he says.

"Yes Uncle Claw, just let me.. go get some supplies first" I say quickly and run off to my room.

'This will be the perfect time to give Penny the gift I got her! I think I might be getting crazy though, with all the effort I put into getting this thing without stealing it or using stolen money.. Because I know Penny would feel better if It was legal' I smile while thinking of my beautiful blonde angel of an enemy.

I pick up her gift, kissing it gently before I put it into a pretty little white and silver bag and covering it in tissue paper.

I look in my dresser, trying to find some paper. 'I have to have something to write on, right?' I see a blank piece of paper, slightly crumbled, words the back of one of my drawers.. 'This won't do.. I'll have to ask Uncle C for one'

I walk up to my uncle, and take a deep breath. "Hey Uncle C, do we have any paper? I want to write a 'have a horrible Christmas' note to leave at HQ"

I watch as he tosses paper at me, without saying a word. I quickly grab it and go to my room. I find my pen and quickly write out a special note to my Pretty Penny.

I tuck the note into the gift and power up my rocket books to fly out of the lair, holding the gift to my chest

*45 min later*

Penny's Pov:

I open my eyes and climb out bed yawning. I look at my codex to see the time. 3:27 Christmas Morning.

'Wait.. Christmas morning?! I totally forgot! Uncle Gadget and Brain should still be asleep, so I'll just head to HQ.. I love to be the first one there on Christmas, then I can just sit and enjoy the tree and decorations around HQ'

I get dressed up in a simple black dress that goes to about an inch below my knees. I decided to let my hair down today for the occasion​. My smile grows as I slip on my white sweater and black shoes, then head to HQ.

I hear footsteps as I enter the front door. "Is anybody here?" I call as I walk into the main room.

"Wow, you look stunning today Pretty Penny" I hear somebody say behind me. I jump and turn to see Talon standing next to HQ's giant Christmas tree.

'Wait.. Where are all the presents?.. Talon!!' I look Talon in the eye.

"What did you do with the presents Talon?" I ask.

"Hey, no need to get mad Blonde. I'm mad enough for both of us.. get it, cause I'm a M.A.D agent?" Talon says, smirking at his lame attempt at humor.

I glare at him. "Don't worry Pen, I took care of everything" he says smiling.

"What are you even talking about Talon?" I ask. "What did to do with HQ's gifts?"

"You'll find out soon enough" he says, as he grabs my hand and pulls me over to a doorway.

I feel my face get hot and know that I'm blushing. "Look up Penny" he says. I look at him strangely, then slowly look up.. and see a mistletoe hanging from the doorway.

"Wha-" I start to say, when I get stopped by a pair of soft lips pressing up to mine pressing my me up against the doorframe​.

My eyes widen in shock at my first kiss.. I kiss back gently and then all to soon, he pulled back.

I blush as I looked into his eyes. "See you soon Pretty girl..." he smiles sweetly at me. "By the way, there is still one present under the tree, go open it.. Its for you" he whispers to me.

Talon races down HQ's hallways, and out the exit and don't even try to stop him. 'I just had my first kiss.. And it was with Talon, my enemy..'

I smile slightly, still a bit confused and walk over to the tree. I look and see a pretty little bag sitting there, with a note sticking out.

I slowly reach out and pick up the note. 'Hey Pretty Penny. Sorry I had to take the gifts, Claws orders. Don't tell uncle C. about this,but I hid them all on the address on the back of this note. Don't tell anyone about this, it would ruin my evil reputation. But even I wouldn't want to ruin your Christmas Penny. I hope this girt makes up for everything. Merry Christmas Blonde. Love, Talon'

I flip over the note to look at the address and shake my head slightly as I smile to his P

I flip over the note to look at the address and shake my head slightly as I smile to his P.S. 'Bye the way, the present I got you was not stolen or bought with stolen money, so don't worry. Its legal❤'

I carefully take the tissue paper out of the bag and lift out the gift.. A necklace. A thin silver chain with a heart pendant.. And engraved on the heart is a mistletoe.

I blush, the mistletoe reminding me if the kiss we shared just minutes before. 'You know.. I can't think of anyone I would have rather had my first kiss be'

I smile, and hook the necklace around my neck. 'Now, to get those presents'

Thank you for reading, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. (If it is still anywhere near Christmas when you read this, if it's not.. Have a wonderful day)

Please comment what you thought down below ❤🎄❤