5

•••

"Do you not understand that I have places to be? I can't just waste my time sitting in a car for an hour on some last minute trip."  I huffed at Seth. He wasn't paying attention to me at all. All he did was tap his hand on the steering wheel. "Seth, I'm serious. Are we almost here?" Turning towards me for a split second, he nodded.
"Don't worry, only a few more miles ahead." Rolling my eyes, I faced the window.
"Why am I even in this situation?"
"Come on, you know you love the man!"

I gave him a look.
"No thanks. I think I prefer Roman Reigns a whole lot better. I mean, what does he not have? He has good looks, talent, charisma. What else could you ask for, am I right?" I teased. He turned to look at me. I winked, going back to my comfortable position against the window.
"I'm a whole lot better than Roman Reigns, and you know that."
"But do I really?"

He let out an angry breath, which caused me to laugh.
"Pff, Roman Reigns." He mumbled to himself.
"You know what, Dean Ambrose is pretty cool too and he-"
"Don't even get me started on Dean." He stopped the car.
"We're here." I exited the car, and looked at the scene in front of me.
"You're joking right?" I asked in disbelief. He shook his head.
"Nope, this is it."
"So you're telling me, that I had to waste an hour of my day to go to a god damn donut shop?" I asked angrily, letting out a shaky breath.
"But these aren't just any donuts! They're vegan, and the best donuts I've ever had."

I shook my head.
"You're an idiot." I said, getting back into the car. I rolled the window down. "Take me back." I yelled.
"Hey, hold up. I'm getting me some donuts!" He cheered, playfully skipping into the store. I rolled my eyes.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Cesaro asked me

"What do you mean?"
"A donut shop, really? Who the hell takes someone to a donut shop?"
"I was just trying to spend some time with her! She hates my guts." I sighed, leaning against the crate I was next to.
"I'd hate your guts too if you drove an hour to get donuts." He joked.
"Haha. Very funny."
"Look, how about I talk to her for you?" I smiled.
"You'd do that for me?"
"Duh." He answered, laughing.
"Thanks dude. I gotta go. Tell me how it goes!" He nodded.
"Will do."

I walked down the halls of the crowded arena. Why was I at raw? I have no idea. While deep in thought, I bumped into a beautiful orange haired lass kicker.
"Hey Bec-"
"Oh Seth! Just the person I was looking for! I need to talk to you now."
"Why?" I asked.
"Trust me." She said, dragging me off somewhere.

"Does anyone know where Charlotte is?" I asked a random crew member, who shrugged

"Does anyone know where Charlotte is?" I asked a random crew member, who shrugged. I continued to stroll through the halls, until I saw her getting her hair done. She didn't notice me, until I called her name, "Hey Charlotte." She looked up, smiling.
"Oh hey Cesaro. What's up?"
"Can I talk to you for a second?"
"Yeah sure." She got out of the chair, and followed me.

"So I heard about your little adventure this morning with Seth." She grunted.
"He's an idiot. I was almost late to a very important meeting with Stephanie and Hunter because of him." I nodded.
"Yeah, he's pretty dumb." She laughed, making me smile.
"So what did you wanna talk about?" She asked.
"Well, it's about Seth." I answered.
"What about him?"
"I know this sounds weird, but I'm pretty sure he's falling for you."

•"Cesaro, I've barely even talked to him

"Cesaro, I've barely even talked to him. There's no way he likes me."
"Well, he does. A lot. He won't shut the hell up." I smiled slightly.
"I mean, I'm flattered but... I don't know. I have a lot on my plate right now. I don't have the time for a relationship. Plus, trusting people isn't really my thing." He nodded.
"I get it. But promise me you'll try." I shrugged.
"I can't make promises I can't keep." He smiled.
"Touché." As he walked away, I heard him mumble, "I'm a damn good wing man"