10

•••

It had been a week since I kissed Cesaro, and I hadn't heard from him since. The fact that he hadn't even contacted me after shocking me with a random kiss was disappointing. The kind and alluring affection he showed made me feel like a true queen. His eyes would always be on me, how I didn't notice before is beyond me. Now, I was left desperately waiting for any type of communication from him. Just anything. A wave hello, or even a simple text. Am I acting desperate? No, I'm being reasonable. He's the one who kissed me. God, should I call him? Never mind, I'm sure I'll see him at the arena tonight.

I grasped my hand on my bag, and began to roll it into the arena. I stopped for a few fans, then continued. I was desperately trying to find Cesaro after he's been completely blowing me off. I quickly spotted him by catering. Our eyes met, and he turned around to leave, but I swiftly grabbed his arm and pulled him with me as I tried to find a more private area for us to speak. I settled on an empty hallway. No one seemed to be passing by, but I yanked Cesaro behind a crate just to be safe.
"What the hell is your deal? You kiss me, then don't talk to me at all. What am I supposed to think?" He let out a sigh, and kept turning his head to look around.
"I'm sorry, okay. It's just.. Seth. He's my best friend, and I feel wrong doing this to him. I really like you, Charlotte, but.." I stopped him, grabbing both of his hands into mine.
"Look, I have absolutely no feelings for Seth." I lied. I did feel something for Seth. The attention he gives me is sweet, and I liked his personality. But in the long run, who would be better for me? Definitely not Seth. My comment gave Cesaro a bit of reassurance, and I watched as he smiled and gripped my hands tighter.
"If we get together, no one can know. Not Seth, not Becky, no one." I nodded, though I'd definitely tell Becky. She's my best friend, and we never keep secrets from each other.
"We can try it out. Go on a few dates, and if we don't feel anything, we break it off. No one has to know." I responded, and he gave me a small nod before giving me a quick kiss. I smiled, and we broke apart to go do our own thing.

"Becky, guess what?" I turned around and was faced with an exciting looking Charlotte.
"What?" I asked, not in the mood to guess. It had been difficult trying to figure out how to get Seth and Charlotte together. I've been racking my brain trying to figure out how to recover from Seth's mistakes. He's been really flustered, but Becky is here to save the day!
"Okay, so about a week ago, I couldn't sleep. So, I went walking around and I saw Cesaro! And he kissed me! But then he ignored m-" I stopped her in her tracks"
"Wait what? He kissed you?" I was completely shocked. This is definitely gonna create a bump in the road for my plan.
"Yeah, isn't that great? Anyways, he was ignoring me but I talked to him today and we're gonna go out" I shook my head, making her furrow her brows.
"What about Seth?" She shook her head.
"Forget about him. Yeah, I like Seth. He's sweet and funny. But I just need to think about the long run. Cesaro is better for me." I sighed. Is she right? Of course she is. But I like Seth, and something about Cesaro if off to me. I need to go talk to him and figure out what his true intentions are...

Oh gosh wow I finally updated.