The Bad Boys Secret [1]

A/N- I know I said I would update on Friday but I already have the first five chapters written, so I wanted to give you all a little teaser. I will upload the second chapter on Friday. If you want me to continue writing this book, vote and comment your opinion.

I dedicated this chapter to dontforgettosleep because she is an awesome writer and inspired me to update earlier.

**************************

I woke up to the annoying sound of buzzing, as my alarm clock went up. I rolled over in bed to the side where my alarm clock sat and repeatedly swung my arm around to turn it off till I heard a faint click and the buzzing stopped.

Now let me introduce myself. I'm no ordinary high school girl. I'm not a 'Popular' and I'm not a 'Geek' . No, I'm just me. Olivia Kinsley, Pacific Grove High School's match maker. So you see, i'm not popular and i'm not picked on by all, i'm just there.

I guess I would call myself "pretty" with my tan skin, light brown hair, and green eyes. But what am I to say?

I sat up from my,oh so comfortable, bed and swung my legs over the side. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes wishing I didn't have to get up so soon and go to some means of torture for teenagers. I stand up and walk to my closet digging around for something to wear. I decided on black flare skater skirt with a white short sleeved shirt and white converse.

 I looked at myself in my closet mirror and decided I looked fine

I looked at myself in my closet mirror and decided I looked fine. I did my usual makeup. which included, foundation,pink eye shadow, mascara, and some sorta lipstick. I decided a nude matte would be good. I glanced at my clock and decided I had enough time to run a straightener through my hair.

You see my hair isn't strait but it's not curly. It's just there.

Once done I grabbed my light blue school bag and ran down the stairs to get my morning coffee. Now, when I hear people say they don't like coffee I turn around and try my best not to beat them. When I heard the coffee maker stop brewing, I screwed the lid onto my coffee cup and grabbed my keys, from the hook beside the door, and left the house.

Now you may be wondering where my parents are?

My mother is about as visible as as the moon in the morning. I know she's there and she know's I'm here but we just don't talk. Basically, what I'm trying to say is my mother cheated on my father and got a divorce.

Later, having kids with the man and never talking to me or my dad unless to send me holiday or birthday card. That's about as close as we get. And to be honest, I would have it no other way, because I utterly hate the woman.

My father is a lawyer. Yeah,yeah, start cracking your stupid lawyer jokes. He is normally always in his office, so we don't talk unless it's at dinner. hmm, you expected me to say we don't talk much right?