Chapter 4

I put my headphones on and listened to music. I didn't notice Aphmau was beside me till she poked me and startled me. "AHH" I screamed and took my headphones off. "Why are you bugging me" I asked her. "Sorry, you're just the only person I've seen before. You're Y/N right" she asked. "Yeah, why do you want to know" I asked her, annoyed. "Why is Gene wanting me to join you guys" she asked and I rolled my eyes. "I have no clue, I'd like to know why also" I ignored her and pulled out a pen and started to draw on my hand. After a while, she walked away and I saw Gene walk over to me and sit down beside me. "Why are people bugging me" I thought and rolled my eyes. "Do you have the spray paint" he asked. I went into my bag and handed him white, black, and red spray paint. "There, I'm going to go, I may or may not message you tonight" I said and walked home.

~Gene's POV~

I was confused why she left all of a sudden. "Did I make her mad? She seemed pretty annoyed" I thought. I didn't think I did anything that would upset her, I'll have to stop at her house later and see if she's ok. I walked over to Aphmau and after a while, I got her to tag the bridge. I laughed and started on my way to y/n's house.