Chapter 10

A/N: I'M BACK

When I got to school, I put my skateboard in my bag and headed to my locker to grab my stuff. I felt my phone in my back pocket buzz but decided to ignore it. I continued to grab stuff that I'd need for class. My phone started to buzz more and I got annoyed so I checked it. There were messages from the whole SK group.

Sasha
S- Hey, how'd it go?
S- Are you alive?
S- Hello?
S- If you're still alive, come to the park, I wanna hang out with you.

Zenix
Z- You coming to the park today
Z- I know that you have your phone
Z- The only reason I'm actually trying to spam you is because Gene and Sasha didn't get a response from you

Gene
G- Hey, are you coming to the park?
G- Also, why did you leave in a hurry yesterday?
G- You know I'll bug you till you give me an answer.
G- Just replyyyyyyyyyy.
G- HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO.
G- You better not have died.
G-I will find you.
G-I'm looking around the school fro you.
G- For*

I was still getting texts from Gene and I laughed a bit thinking of him walking around the school while looking around the school. I decided I would go  to the park with them. I put my stuff up and when I went to reply, someone picked me up and I screamed and looked to see it was Gene. "I finally found you," he said then sat me down. I laughed then grabbed my guitar, slinging it over my shoulder. Gene and I walked to the park together. He asked me where I had gone and I told him that I had made plans with an old friend. He didn't ask much. When we got to the park, I walked over and sat by Sasha.

"How'd it go yesterday," she asked after I sat down. "Well, it was going fine till Aphmau and her gang showed up then I saw someone that I didn't want to talk to and left very quickly," I said then pulled out my guitar then headed over under the bridge. I didn't see Aphmau which was fine with me.