-We Need To Talk-

(Mark's POV)

(A/N: because it's Christmas tomorrow I'll give ya two updates)

  Fuck.

  As I walked back to my house, the only thing running through my head was one word--

  Fuck.

  I wasn't supposed to kiss him, goddammit! And tell him I'm bi? I'm not bi! I am so not fucking bi!!!

  I slammed my fist into the brick wall near me, ignoring the intense pain that shuddered through my body.

  I always had to go and fuck everything up, didn't I?

  Nothing ever went my way. Ever. I didn't ask to like boys, hell, if I could I'd change it in a heartbeat! I had to be straight...

  I just had to.

  But now... It was too late. I couldn't deny my feelings for him any longer.

  I was in love with Jack.

  I was in love with Sean McLoughlin.

  I was in love with his laugh, with his smile.

  I was in love with his bright, shiny blue eyes and his vibrant green hair and the way he pushed it out of his face when it was blocking his eyes.

  I was in love with his accent, the away it seemed to pull me in. The way I could just sit and listen to him talk for hours on end.

  I was in love with him. Everything about him I loved. I loved...him. He was funny, kind, caring, handsome... and I loved him. Every square inch I already loved.

  I loved him.

  I entered my house and hid my hand from my mom, walking up to the bathroom in my room.

  I turned on some lukewarm water, having ice and a hand towel nearby, then shoved my bloody fist under the stream of water.

  It stung-- a lot. I inhaled a quick gasp of air and pulled it out, drying it with the hand towel.

  Then, holding the ice to it, I grabbed an ace bandage with gauze to cover the scrapes. After putting on some antibacterial cream I wrapped my sore fist up and placed the ice atop it again.

  I walked to my room, my mind flooded with thoughts of Jack and Amy as I flopped onto my bed. I was obviously in love with Jack, not Amy, yet I didn't want to hurt her.

  She wasn't a bad person. In fact, she was wonderful. She was funny, pretty, considerate... You name it, she was it.

  But so was Sean. And sometimes, you just have that... That connection, ya know? That one thing that just separates one person from everyone else.

  I sighed softly and brought my phone close to my face, texting and sending a message before letting it drop back to my chest.

  Amy? We need to talk.

  Read: 23:00 (11:00pm)

(A/n: There ya go. 2 updates today! Don't complain tomorrow if I don't update, I mean, hello, its gonna be Christmas. Besides, I'll probably update tomorrow anyways, seeing as though I won't get anything ._.

Alright, that does it for this chapter, remember, if you LIKED THIS CHAPTER, PUNCH THAT VOTE BUTTON, IN THE FACE, LIKE A BOSS --and-- HIGH FIVES ALL AROUND! *wa pish, wa pish*

Thank you dudes (and dudettes) and I will see you all, in THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!

Buh bye!

~Jack)