A Gift for Katelyn Chapter 2

..the next morning..

Katelyn's point of view: My tired eyes open Travis's arms are wrapped around my waist and his chin is on my shoulder. " hey Beautiful " Travis said in a wispier "hey" I responded "common Lazy butt get up." "why" He said * I turned around oh hey Aphmau "APHMAU" Travis screeched and he jumps up out of the bed " oh hey Aphmau" ok gotta go bye beautiful" "bye Travis." " So Katelyn what did happen?" Aphmau ask " NOTHING HAPPENED NOW GET OUT " I said pushed her out and slammed my door. " hue that was close" *Ding Ding  huh what was that? Oh its just my phone huh its Travis.

Travis: hey beautiful party at my house tomorrow 

Katelyn: I'll be there Travis

Travis:  Awesome  see you there beautiful 

Travis's point of view:hmm what should get her oh I know I saw it at the jewelry store Oh my Irene I am so excited for tomorrow "ok Dante I gotta go " "where are you going Travis? " "um i'm going to go to the store ya that's it. " " Sure " And where were you last knight? you never came back from Katelyn's house" " Ya I just got caught up in something " "and what was that Something Travis" " uh well look at the time gotta go well if I wanna decorate for tomorrow" * I get in the car then drive away I go to the jewelry store and I see the perfect locket I know exactly what I'm going to do  I really hope she loves it. 

Katelyn's point of view: What should I wear tomorrow Ooh this and these shoes perfect I hope Travis Likes it *I blush "Katelyn~Sama why are you Blushing" WHAT KAWAII~CHAN how long have you've been there" "long enough to see you blushing just thinking about Travis~Kun" What Kawaii~Chan Can you just get out" " fine Katelyn~Sama but Kawaii~Chan can see it in Katelyn~Sama's eyes ." " UGH KAWAII~CHAN JUST GET OUT " Uh Why am I blushing. 

...To be continued..