Katelyn's Surprise Chapter 3

Travis's Point of view: "OK OK this is there this is there this has to be perfect " " Why are you stressing Travis relax" " NO DANTE THIS HAS TO BE PERFECT FOR KATELYN" " ok ok but your serious about this " " absolutely no dought it's going to be perfect " *I look at the locket and blush "hey Travis" "ya" I responded " what's up with that locket you have been looking at i ever since you put it in that box." "well I just have a surprise for Katelyn and I want it to be perfect" "ok I guess um what did you get her" " Not telling you will just have to wait won't you" "uh Come on just tell me Travis" " Nope Let's just go an get the cake." * they both get in the car and get a cake.

Katelyn's point of view: Okay the party starts at 6:00 and it is 4:30 I have already got my makeup done so all I have to do is let my braids out finish my hair and get dressed.

....30 minutes later....

Katelyn's point of view: Okay time to get ready *I get my hair done and get dressed "KATELYN~SAMA ITS TIME FOR THE PARTY ARE YOU READY" "YES KAWAII~CHAN" I responded quickly as I ran down the stairs.

Travis's point of view: "SHE'S COMING EVERYONE HIDE" *we all then scream surprise when Katelyn walks though the door.

Katelyn's point of view: " oh my Irene you guy's I even forgot that it was my birthday." *Travis comes to me and pick's me up off the ground as he yelled "happy birthday Katelyn" " Travis put me down" "okay but only if you fallow me to my room so I can give you your birthday present" " OK" I said " okay come" * we both go and sit on his bed he pulls out an locket thats says "I love you" " open it Katelyn " * I open the locket a pice of paper came out of it and it said " Will you be my girlfriend?" " Yes yes I will be your girlfriend Travis." * I hugged him around his neck with excitement." "Come on lets go tell them." *We go out there and tell them " Guy's we have some new's" I said " we're dating" Travis said they all congratulated us. " come on now let's eat." * Me and Travis sat next to me.*i kissed his cheek as we both blushed. *we ate

...30 min after we eat...

Katelyn's point of view: *Jeffory walks through the door . " Oh hey Katelyn happy birthday" Jeffery said " Oh hey Jeffory" *We give a very friendly hug "Happy Birthday" he said to me "well thank you *I feel a tug on my dress " Happy Birthday auntie Katelyn" Abby says in her cute little voice "aw thank you Abby " * I pick her up hug her and giver her a big hug then i put her down "thanks for coming guys " I said " no problem Aphmau text us and sent us this address my i ask who's address is this?" " Oh this is Travis and Dante's house" " okay, hey Katelyn can I talk to you outside? Ya of course I actually need to talk to you about something Just hold on *I walk over to Travis " Hey Travis I'm Going to talk to Jeffory outside can you keep an eye on Abby?" " of course Hun." *I give him a kiss on the cheek " okay uh Jeffory? where did that boy go" He might of went out side."

........ To be continued........