Die Unterhaltung

♡~10 minutes later~♡

{~Your P.O.V~}
"So you were a famous doktor
From Germany?" As we were talking I was growing to like the charming mad man but I do wonder what he thinks of me truly, my mind is rushing with thoughts of this mad man what should I do about it? His accent, his smile, it torments me.

"Ja ich vas eine doktor From Germany but zhat vas years ago now liebe du nicht vorry" He smiled, That smile! there it is again it sends shivers up my spine is was.....how do you say it?......oh yeah smug and evil! but to me he was handsome oh! and cute^^ I couldn't peel my eyes off of him he was irresistible I just couldn't!

{~Josef's P.O.V~}

"Ja ich vas eine doktor from Germany but zhat vas years ago now liebe du nicht vorry" I smiled, she was staring at me with those eyes of hers, her beauty couldn't compare to most ladies I've seen over the years she was different she was like a goddess sent down from the greeks I couldn't look away from her either. She's beautiful, her eyes shine like a thousand stars on fire, I couldn't take it anymore I cupped the side of her face and pulled her closer to me, I closed the gap and kissed her on those soft lips of hers.

{~your P.O.V~}

He cupped the side of my face and pulled me closer him and he closed the gap with a kiss. I Immediately kissed back and I felt a thousand fireworks go off while we kissed it was true bliss, I felt my once broken and shattered heart heal back together because I knew this mad man was the one to heal my broken heart.

{~To Be continued!~}
{~296 words~}