Henessy Gardens

'Midnight sparkling golden blue.
Golden white.
Ever black.
Drunken Birds with horny lads about to get what they came for.
Speak of Warm and fuzzy feelings
as we crash onto the empty moon.
Spray me with the diamond hose your neighbour used to whip me.
We're so high on Alcatraz, my tongue is speaking for me.
So let's go skinny dipping in our dirty lovely pool of golden.'

Palms sweating and knees still knocking, Amara inhaled her bake and tasted the satisfaction in her fingernails.

'You're okay, young one?'

Treatz. He always brought goodies back for her and in return she only thought it courteous to bring HER goodies to him.

'Oh, I'm fine...' she slurred, 'Are you?'
Blowing a cloud of smoke into Treatz's face, she planted a bite onto the side of his chin.

'Sing along with me babe. ALOT OF SKANK BITCHES DON'T WANT TO GET SOME SMOKE! BUT I GOT A HOT SHAWTY WITH A REALLY BIG KADOINK!'

Throwing a playful slap his way, Treatz caught her hand in time and kissed it instead.

'I thought chivalry was dead.' she smirked.
'I wasn't trying to be polite he slurred.'

This was the type of stuff Amara was obsessed with. She called it: WATTPAD FANCIES, where everyone's crazy high and at that very point in time, it doesn't really matter if you drop dead, because it already feels like heaven.

'AMARA!!! Get your hoes out of my fucking house!'

She froze, afraid of being caught in her act with Treatz.

Amara ran downstairs, fishing inside her robe pocket for the rope that she used to tie it.

'Shit. Amara...you look like roadkill.' Gladys winced at her haste.

'It's my stupid party-pooping older brother. Party's over, babe.'

Amara dashed down the spiralling staircase another two floors down until she finally reached the lounge floor.

Revel was fixed onto marble floor, awaiting his suckling younger sister.

'Amara, what the hell took you so long? Get your stupid thots out of my house.'
She rolled her eyes.
'I'm sorry, Revel. It's not like I begged you not to install a fucking elevator or anything like in mom and dads' house but you know...sorry for taking my time.'

Revel pacedin a line until he could think of something to say.

'Amara...just...stop the party. It's not right okay. Mom and Dad think you're here learning some valuable accounting here, which you are...but this is just disrespectful. So...please just be responsible and shut down the party.'

'Save the bullshit for someone else, Revel and stop acting like you're so much better than I am. Might I remind you that you were swearing at me not more than three minutes ago. Exactly. So tell mom! FUCK you think I care? I'll take the party somewhere else.'

Revel proceeded to dialling 911.

'Pussy calling the police? You can't shut it down, big Brother. People have to get it in their heads. I AM THE FUCKING PARTY!!!'

For a moment the whole house was swallowed in a moment's pin drop silence. The party refused to stop, so it continued as usual.

'AGAIN! I AM THE PARTY! YOU CAN'T KILL THE PARTY UNLESS YOU KILL ME! So shut the hell up, roll up an L, and let your little sister have some fun okay? Thankyou big bro! You're the best!' she smiled a sickly sweet smile.

Revel, stressed as ever collapsed against his whitewashed wall and rubbed his eyes as if he had been deprived of sleep.