Chapter six: Talk

I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS IN AWHILE!!!!! VIRTUALLY SLAP ME AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT AND ENJOY THE UPDATE!!!! And since I find it easier to write in Shuu-chan's P.O.V. I'm going to keep writing like that, okay? Okay. BAIII (for now)

Merry Christmas!!

---------------

 It's been a few weeks since that... incident. It's December now. Karma hasn't talked to me for more than two to three words at all during that time. Every time we lock eyes he immediately blushed, averts his eyes and moves away from me as much as possible. He's avoiding me. I don't like it. 

When we get home after school, he immediately goes to his room, locks his door and doesn't come out until dinner. Sometimes he doesn't even come down for that. When he's near me, I can see him tense up. After everything I did to him, I apologized. I did, I swear. He still won't talk to me. Now he even farther away from trusting me. He probably thinks I'm going to rape him. 

I was downstairs making dinner. I wanted to make something for Karma, as another attempt to say sorry. I didn't know what his favourite food was so I contacted that bluenette. What was him name... Shiota? Anyway, he said that Karma liked something called 'Scotch Eggs'. I googled the recipe and when I was done, it looked good. "Karma!!" I yelled, "Food's ready!!"

After a few minutes, I heard footsteps slowly coming downstairs. Karma had on that black, over-sized hoodie and some plaid pajama pants. "Thanks," He said while yawning. He sat down without saying anything else. He took out his phone and set down beside his plate before eating the food I made him. 

Neither of us said nothing during the meal. Karma was checking his phone frequently, though. Why? Was he waiting for something? Was it important? I doubt he's tell me if I asked. But hey, life's about taking risks. "Whatcha doing, Karma?"He looked at me for a minute or two before eating again. "Karma," I said again, "You know you're going to have to talk to me at some point. We live in the same house after all." He shook his head and slowly, hesitantly put down his fork. "I'm waiting for someone," He said, not meeting my eyes, "Someone very important to me."  

"Are they coming here?" He looked at me for a while again before starting to eat one more. Guess that's all I'll be getting out of him today. 

Then there was a knock on the door. Karma shot up out of his seat and ran to the door like the house was on fire. He opened the door and shouted like a little kid seeing his dad again after being away in war for so long. "Sea!!" 

The young man in the doorway was only a few inches taller than the redhead I was familiar with. He had shoulder length, jet black hair with two tendrils hanging in front of his face that were light blue. His eyes were a dark green and he a bright smile on his face, a smile like Karma would put on in front of classmates. He wore swim-trunks with a mint green T-shirt and a life jacket. "Karma-chan!!!" He shouted, hugging Karma. "Imissedyousososososomuch!!" Karma started laughing at the young man's action. "I missed you, too, Sea." The redhead looked behind the one named Sea. "Where's everyone else?"

Sea blushed, embarrassed. "Okay... I may have told them the wrong time so I could spend some more time with you, please don't be mad at me!" 

"YOU DID WHAT?!?!?!!!"

"HEY HEY HEY, I'M SORRY, PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!!"

Sea was currently trying to dodge the attacks that Karma was throwing at him, while Karma was shouting at him and spewing curses at the man. "Hey, can you guys not do that?" They ceased their actions and stared at me. "Don't fight and just come inside and sit down, why don't ya?" They nodded and slowly came inside and sat down on my couch. "I can't believe you gave the others the wrong time..." Karma said, sighing.